Terribly annoying rash

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Terribly annoying rash

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MamaPenguin 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MamaPenguin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi. I’ve had a rash on my face, around the creases of my nose and on my entire chin for almost four months now. Seems like it will never go away! I don’t even like to go out anywhere because it just looks bad. I’ve tried everything. Has anyone had luck getting rid of facial rash and if so, what did you do?

Floggi
    Replies: 425

I got rashes too. A bit in my face, most notably on the cheekbones. More on the arms and the front of the lower legs.

It turned out to be caused by the extremely long period of extremely cold weather, which means very, very dry air.

I started using skin moisturizer and some bathing oils. Within a week, the rashes decreased from clearly visible and very itchy to almost unnoticeable. Within another week, they were gone.

Hoping for spring to finally start, that’ll cure my condition for sure!

greebles
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 31

I have facial candida as well. It looks sort of like acne but not as bad. its mostly on my chin but I have it pretty bad under my eyes :(. I have tried everything! kefir masks, paul d’arco tea compresses, coconut oil and the only thing that really works is tanning. (I live in the pacific northwest so no sun all winter). Can’t wait for spring! Good luck this shit sucks

AnnieLuc
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 16

3.5 months into the diet I started getting the rash under my nose. I thought it was from the solution in my neti pot. I tried oregano oil & coconut oil and neither worked. Then I tried putting brags apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and twice a day putting it on the rash and 3 days later it was gone. It must have been candida related.
    I hope this helps you as well.
    But keep it away from your eyes. It’s very strong stuff!

MamaPenguin
    Replies: 1

I agree greebles…….this shit sucks! lol And my rash did get slightly better when I was skiing in Vail because of the sun.
    And AnnieLuc thanks so much for your advice. Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the only things I haven’t tried. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Terribly annoying rash’ is closed to new replies.