Tell me this isnt for real

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Tell me this isnt for real

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

I came across this page because i have candida and i believe hypoglycemia, I could not believe the allowed foods on this page. it cant be for real surely? 13 months into the diet and im still not having fruit. I have to eat little and often or i get ill. Not sure if this is because of the candida or whether its an underlying problem. Ive been tested for diabetes but its negative. Anyway there seems to be extremes on the diet depending on who it is . I stick to the middle road and tweak it so it suits me lol

this is the advice from another expert

FOR DETAILS OF TREATMENT PLAN AND FREE INFORMATION

Candida diets don’t have to be miserable, there are still many foods that can be eaten, here is a typical day on the candidahouse diet.

CANDIDA DIET – BREAKFAST CHOICES

Wake up in the morning take the homeopathic drops (before anything by mouth ) easier if you keep these by the bed. Get up mix a quarter of a teaspoon of bacteria in half a glass of water and let sit for a few minuets drink and start breakfast of your choice. Vita brits ( no sugar ) and milk, bacon ( cured with dextrose ) and eggs on sour dough toast, fruit anything but grapes, plain yogurt with fruit ( except grapes ), toast sour dough or very well toasted white bread with jam (sweetened with apple or pear concentrate ) coffee, tea, or fruit juice.

Out to work need a snack piece of fruit, plain potato chips, sugar free sweets, diet yoghurt ( only artificially sweetened make sure does not contain honey)

CANDIDA DIET- LUNCH CHOICES

Lunch time fish and chips, flat bread wraps with fish and salad, sour dough bread with cold meat ( cured with dextrose ) salad and processed cheese, Kentucky Fried Chicken ( hot and spicy only ) , fruit juice or diet drinks.

Home from work vodka and orange, vodka and soda, scotch and diet coke, not all at once.

CANDIDA DIET- DINNER CHOICES

Dinner time any combination of meat, fish, vegetables and or salad, pasta ( cheese must be cooked for twenty minuets ), home made pastries these could be vegetable or home made apple pie ( no sugar ).

Snack before bed dry crackers with jam ( sweetened with apple or pear concentrate) Home made scones with jam and cream or fresh strawberries.

Time for bed take homoeopathic drops before cleaning teeth and off to bed.

As candida is starved of its favorite foods it will start to reduce its hold on the gut, live bacteria’s will cleanse and re inoculate the gut, the stomach will shrink as there is reduced fermentation, homoeopathic drops will gently push candida out of every nook and cranny it has moved into and the body will win the fight against this fungus, homoeopathic’s will give long term resistance and a normal diet can be resumed although with a new insight into eating many of the worst foods will no longer be desirable.

You can purchase the Candida diet plan E Book see homepage.

Remember Alternative Medicine can work in with Western Treatment

http://www.candidahouse.com

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Tell me this isnt for real

Of course it isn’t for real.

One of the main goals of a Candida diet is to avoid feeding the Candida. One has to only glance at the diet to see that the author has no clue as to how to go about treating a Candida infestation.

Allow me to give you the only rule you need when it comes to researching the various and sometimes ridiculous treatments for a Candida albicans overgrowth. That is, avoid all websites which are selling a product that claims to cure the infestation.

These sites are usually written and managed by people who have never experienced the infestation as well as never having truly studied the nature of Candida albicans. In other words, they’re clueless, and all they wish to do is sell their product to you.

As far as the website you’re referring to, they’re marketing a “Candida Standard Kit” or a “Candida Family Kit” which they’re selling for $120 and $140. How could anyone possibly trust this website as a source of factual information?

Often the program of a website that is selling their products to you is not aimed at curing your infestation, but rather at continuing your treatment for as long as possible in hopes of you continuing to purchase their products.

Able

kelandu
    Replies: 63

I feel sorry for newbies to candida. when I first diagnosed myself ( docs didnt believe me)> I searched the web for answers. I first came across a woman called Bee ? she insisted you live on nothing but organic meat and green veg. Also lots of salt water etc. it was way to strict for me and not feasable. Some advice is way too much and some too slack. Its taken a long time to find what works for me. I think the answer is to find the middle ground and use tester foods in small amounts occasionally. It just angers me that so many people out there are after screwing ill people for everything they have got.

DMT
    Replies: 17

I think that’s a piss take.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

kelandu wrote: I feel sorry for newbies to candida. when I first diagnosed myself ( docs didnt believe me)> I searched the web for answers. I first came across a woman called Bee ? she insisted you live on nothing but organic meat and green veg. Also lots of salt water etc. it was way to strict for me and not feasable. Some advice is way too much and some too slack. Its taken a long time to find what works for me. I think the answer is to find the middle ground and use tester foods in small amounts occasionally. It just angers me that so many people out there are after screwing ill people for everything they have got.

Me too, I followed her diet for 3 month and collapsed. If you read my first letter here in the forum, you get an idea what that stupid meat and fat diet is doing to you. In that night when I collapsed with a panic attack and a total freaked out nervous system I found that forum here.

You are right it is a djungle out there.

cheers
    thomas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tell me this isnt for real’ is closed to new replies.