Technical problems to access the forum ??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Technical problems to access the forum ??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hi guys,
    Since yesterday night, I have been unable to use my home computers to access the forum. It is rare since they access any other website and are working normally. The only website I can not access is The Candida Diet. In am using another computer and network.
    Do someone have experienced the same problem ??

Thanks,

Jorge.

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Jorge can you tell me which IP address you are having a problem from? That will help me check it out.
    Best,
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Thanks, Anna.
    I will find it out and let you know.

Jorge.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

you can easily see your ip by going to http://www.showmyip.com. It is there instantly in the upper left corner.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The search has been really funky lately and it might be related to this problem. For instance, the first time I search at home it doesn’t work (windows 7 and latest IE) but at work with my XP machine and old IE the search works fine. I’d try a different browser next time and see if the same problem occurs. Sometimes a poor internet connection can cause viewing issues.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Technical problems to access the forum ??’ is closed to new replies.