tea list

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Miriam 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I saw a tea list on here awhile back, I can’t find it now. There was a list of teas with the benefits. I think Raster posted it. Can someone repost or email to me

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

raster, MANY many thanks for this informative compiled list. I printed it out so I can add to my tea collection the endless benefits Mother Nature has to offer!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I might add this list to a sticky. I have a few more good posts such as the benefits of vitamin C, benefits of trace minerals, benefits of black currant, benefits of essential fatty acids, etc.

-raster

Miriam
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 61

Hi,
    Vitacost.com is a good place to get herbs and teas. One of the places they get items from Frontier.They have organic also. Try the site anc at the top click all brands. There will be a bar with the alphabet going across. Select f and then frontier. Make yur search. I purchase mine from there. I drink nettle with Pau de arco and I also dink nettle with Yerbe mate. They al so carry chickory root ground. It is roasted. I have a difficult time finding it my area at a price that I can afford. I know roasted isn’t the first choice but it’s a choice I can afford. Their prices are great and you can buy in bult. Good luck!!
    Miriam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘tea list’ is closed to new replies.