Tea and BluePrint Green Juice Question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Tea and BluePrint Green Juice Question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  serenedream 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and self-diagnosed. I don’t think I suffer too severely from symptoms but enough to notice and want a lifestyle change; in fact, I can pinpoint the days. In January, I took a zpac which left my system after 10 days on 1/12 and started up a birth control back on 1/16. I go to the gym daily and [thought] I was eating healthy. I am a picky eater and was basically eating and doing everything that feeds Candida (ex: fruit daily, Ekeziel Food for Life bread every day for lunch, dark chocolate, daily dairy and healthy cereals). All of a sudden I became very bloated, digestive problems, itchy/tingling skin, dry skin. I researched online and came across this website, and then forum which is an even bigger wealth of knowledge.

Before stumbling upon this forum, I bought some BluePrint green juice cleanse. Ingredients: organic romaine, organic apple, organic celery, organic cucumber, organic spinach, organic kale, organic parsley, organic ginger and organic lemon. Sugars total 25g, 3g protein.

How detrimental will using this on my Candida cleanse be? I know apple is a fruit, thus fructose, and it’s forbidden on detox cleanse. But, I am a very picky eater, dislike eggs, and don’t know if I can physically eat a bowl of salad or vegetables for breakfast every day. I am doing all I can to get veggies in the rest of my meals.

Also, is Peppermint Tea and/or Organic Lemon Ginger Green Tea (by Stash) acceptable to drink on the cleanse as long as it is decaffeinated?

Thanks in advance for your help. I did read the stickies and privately messaged Able once I realized the website and forum cleanse/diet were different and contradicted one another.

Regards,
    serenedream

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The drink you mentioned should be mostly ok but the apple raises the sugar levels to a higher level. Its up to you on whether to drink it or not. We have a cleanse on the forum as you may know…

The tea shouldn’t really set you back at all so should be fine.

You don’t have to do the cleanse either, it is completely optional.

-raster

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Also, I know the diet is a shock and sounds terrible at first, but you get used to it quite quickly (including weird things like veggies for breakfast) and come to crave those healthy things instead of what you were eating that was feeding the candida. It just takes a few weeks to start getting to that point (but after 10-14 days, you will notice a HUGE difference).

serenedream

Hi,

Thank you both! I’m just such a picky eater so it’s initially hard realizing my food choices are so limited.

Is throat-clearing (as if there is phlegm) a symptom of Die-Off? I do have asthma, and take daily medication for it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Mucous production is a symptom and should reduce over time from my experience.

-raster

serenedream

Thank you! I was doing this a lot before starting the diet, and attributed it to something I ate.

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

I ate similarly to you before (except with way more carbs) and thought when I ate sugary junk foods my headache was from being so healthy I was sensitive to sugar (hah!)
    Good luck to you on your journey with us

serenedream

fixme;34544 wrote: I ate similarly to you before (except with way more carbs) and thought when I ate sugary junk foods my headache was from being so healthy I was sensitive to sugar (hah!)
    Good luck to you on your journey with us

Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tea and BluePrint Green Juice Question’ is closed to new replies.