tabasco ACV version

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas tabasco ACV version

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Faith 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

I found this recipe online but am not sure if tabasco is ok for the die. You may have to substitute with cayenne.

Pour 2 cups of apple cider vinegar into a saucepan. Place on a stove-top burner and heat on medium-high.

Add approximately 1 lb of red tabasco chilies to the vinegar. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil for two minutes, stirring continuously.

Lower the heat and simmer for five minutes.

Add the vinegar and tabasco chiles to a food processor and puree until smooth. Pour the sauce into an air tight container and place in the refrigerator for two weeks.

Place a new air tight container on a flat surface, laying a piece of cheesecloth over it.

Pour the tabasco sauce over the cheesecloth. The cheesecloth will catch any thick pieces of chili pepper, leaving the sauce to flow into the new container. Throw the cheesecloth away and refrigerate the sauce for another two weeks before using.

Read more: How to Mix Tabasco Sauce | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8193444_mix-tabasco-sauce.html#ixzz1lXZumkYJ

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Spicy foods are not recommended on the diet because candida can live on them and because they cause leaky gut.

-raster

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Thanks Raster, no doubt this will help some folks a lot. I however have been eating green peppers, jalapenos, thai peppers and cayenee since about two weeks into the diet with no ill effects. In fact, except for the SB rashes still bugging me, I have not felt this good since my early 20s. Perhaps a test food for some?

I did have a bad effect when I ate some corned beef awhile ago. But I got over it soon enough. I believe that now that I am consuming home made water and milk kefir all day long because I have so much of it. It has helped a lot.

Could be im fooling myself but as long as my health continues to improve the way it has, Im going to continue the peppers for now.

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

I pickled my own jalapenos and make my own Kim-Chi too. No really bad effects at all. I really like the flavor, helps the food out! 😉 But I guess everyone will have to test stuff for themselves. But, it works for me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘tabasco ACV version’ is closed to new replies.