symptoms worse at night??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions symptoms worse at night??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kaydiddles 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kaydiddles
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Can anyone explain why the Candida overgrowth symptoms would be worse at night?

Also, any tips on dealing with sinus symptoms due to candida….major itchiness inside of nose, sinus pressure and pain, etc.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

Which symptoms get worse at night? Could they be related to your daily hormonal cycles (e.g. cortisol) in some way?

Kaydiddles
    Participant

All of them, GI symptoms (gas/bloating/acid reflux), itchy skin/vaginal area/feet, burning mouth, brain fog and sinus pressure.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

I’m sorry but I don’t know why those symptoms could be worsening at night. Can someone else chime in?

Re: the sinuses. Have you tried a salt water rinse? That could help to clear out some of the yeast and mucus. Neti-pots are awesome – I have one myself which I use when I get colds or flus.

NickyDelivers
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 25

The body goes into natural sleep mode at night, thus the yeast starts to FLOURISH, all yeast flourish’s in dark cold places, night is darker and colder than day, thus its stronger at night. Try PAO DARKO teat at sundown to keep beating it back. I do my tea every night to keep symptoms down at night.

all mold/yeast is stronger at night. It’s nocturnal so to speak. It’s enemy is the sun and wamrth, so keep it HOT at night with good Pao Darko tea

Kaydiddles
    Participant

Thanks to you both for the good info.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.