Symptoms vs. "die off" symptoms.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Symptoms vs. "die off" symptoms.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marco 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marco
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Greetings everyone!

Ok, so I started the whole treatment with diet and anti-fungals. The first week was hell. I felt super bad and couldnt sleep the whole week with extreme rash and itches all the time. I could feel something happening.. then again it is difficult to tell because ive had the same type of symptoms before, before even started any diet or anti-fungals or even knew, I have even had far worse than that! So, how can I really tell the difference? “It’s like a no way out for me”,.. I take the anti-fungals and I get rash due to “die off”.. I dont take them, and still I have the same rash anyhow! I can’t really tell if it’s “die off” I am experiencing or not? How can one find out what stage one has?

I have not noticed any “stuff” come out in my stool yet. When about would one expect that? I am on 5-6 weeks with diet and anti-fungals.

The only time I notice a relief is when I take “duocort”, which is a cortison and also a candida killer. (it kills candida on the surface of the skin.) I only use it when it gets so extreme that I am hurting to the point of madness. One day here I was itching severely for a whole day nonstop until I took duocort to get relief later in the evening. I had no choice.

My stool has gotten better tho. I dont experience stomach pain besides the first week I felt something. I feel lots going on in my stomach. I am still red flared rash over many parts of my body. It seems I only have to push through and time will tell when the symptoms cool down?

Patience is a virtue. I have sought for over 10 years for the cause, I have waited long for this so I am actually so happy! And that gives me a good energy and a positive attitude. I was already working on a better diet before this so to incorporate this diet was only a good push for me to rid of the sugar! It is only the fruits that I am “missing out” on a bit since I was a vegan/fruitarian before this. I am now a Pescitarian until I have won this over.

I guess there isn’t much I can do besides stick to the diet, probiotics and anti-fungals and simply wait until it gives result. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Best Regards.

-M

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like die-off symptoms and you’ve got it bad. The symptoms you experience away from antifungals are the toxins affecting your body and remaining internally.

What are you doing to detox the toxins and to protect your liver and kidneys from the toxins?

-raster

Marco

Hi. Thank you for your reply.

I am taking molybdenum, vitamin B5, Vitamin C 1000mg the one with bioflavonoids in morning and then also another 1000mg in evening (but a regular kind, approved it seemed to be) Been on milk thistle for a while before but that cycle ended and am taking pause from it since I have been doing many cycles of em before. Taking Methylcobalamin. Eating Blueberries around 0,5 kilo per day as studies show that Blueberries in that amount daily totally cleanses the kidneys, and they were allowed on the diet.

I am also putting aroma therapy as suggested by my aroma therapist directly on the skin where the kidneys are located. Also doing as suggested by my kinesiologist; “activating” the points on the body for the colon and for the kidneys the acu pressure points. Also currently started “oil pulling” morning and evening, (currenlty with Coconut Oil) to help detox the mouth and the body. I drink plenty of water. I take daily Saunas as I have my own. I do breath exerises when needed and am considering to catch up on Yoga & Qi Gong as soon as I get some more energy for it. I started eating radishes also and some other supporting vegetables.. I am also undergoing the Journey Program, studying with Brandon Bays which has helped immensly to release blockages on a cellular level. She has taught me so much and I draw lots of inspiration from her. I feel fantastic at times due to all the emotional work/release I have done and do.. but other times these “die off” symptoms as we claryfied are Hellish on me. I do my best to support myself on all the levels and put only the best in me Mentally, Emotionally, Physically & Spiritually.

If you have anything else that you would recommend please let me know, do you think that the symptoms will cool down in a while? I am very grateful for all the support and for this forum and page. I have found so much good information here and from reading from the posts you guys have made, I am truly thankful.

Best Regards.

-M

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Marco,

It sounds like you have a well thought out detox plan so you should only notice improvement. It may take more liver supplements to make the skin condition to improve more.

There is a chance you are deficient in stomach acid:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

-raster

Marco

Ok, sounds good. I will def. do that home test tomorrow to see if that is the case. Cheers!

On other news I went to the Kinesiologist today and she tested that the Candida is getting under control, she couldnt detect any Parasites either anymore. I used Melia Supreme (Neem) for the parasites and it cleared them all out she said. So, I am on the right track! She said however that she found out that I am reacting to metals and vaccine in my body. Metals that are floating about in my system causing damage. My hormone system is out of balance. Most likely also all the toxins coming from the die off. She gave me some meds for the metals, and also Formula SF722 to continue the Candida stabilization. Lots of emotional stuff coming up aswell, its all connected. Thank you for all the info. I pray that my stomach acid is good. Lets see tomorrow!

Regards.

-M

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Symptoms vs. "die off" symptoms.’ is closed to new replies.