Symptoms Back

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Symptoms Back

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Samson
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I am really confused as to what I am doing wrong. I have been on the Stage 2 diet very strictly for 7 weeks and was feeling a lot better until this week. I took 2 weeks of Diflucan,then Nystatin, and then Candex for 2 weeks, with Megaflora probiotics. Did I stop the antifungals too soon? I am now taking Nystatin again. I have been eating organic eggs, chicken, avocado, vegetables allowed, and am making my own Kefir and yogurt. I know there is a stricter diet from Able that I may need to get. I read over the Protocol and can’t find a particular area that I didn’t do right. Is it normal to get all the symptoms back again or am I doing something wrong? Any advice will be appreciated!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What is your diet like? How is your digestion?

-raster

Samson

Hi,
    I usually juice cucumbers, kale, celery, and lemon juice with 3 slices of green apple in the morning (with herbal fiber blend and VitaMinerals). Lunch is usually organic eggs with avocado and dinner may be chicken or some recipe I’ve found on the stage 2 diet. I have to say that we had a death in the family last week which was stressful and I was in another state unable to be strict with the diet yet kept to it (pulling crust off fried chicken-which I’m sure wasn’t good). That was only one day, but maybe that’s all it takes? I eat yogurt with flaxseed and Chia seeds at least 2 times a day. Is that too much? How can I get Able’ s diet?
    Thank you so much for your help.

Samson

I forgot to answer your question on digestion….I am not sure, but as far as constipation, yes, that is bad. I had a colonoscopy 2 weeks ago and my colon was twisted, so I have to have a virual colonoscopy this week. The dr. put me on Miralax and I wonder if that could be a problem. Thank you for all your help.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If your digestion is poor you will go between good and bad weeks; the good weeks are when your digestion is good and the bad weeks are when its bad. Its a tricky thing to deal with from my experience but everything in the constipation remedies post should help:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

How you feel is also tied directly to your liver and if your support your liver, this will make you feel better.

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

If you took the Candex last, that could have caused a problem couldn’t it?

Samson

Well, when I finished it, I didn’t take another antifungal. I concentrated on the probiotics and the kefir. So, I guess I just have to stick with the antifungals for more than 1 month. I thought I read that after you reduce the candida (symptoms gone), that you could concentrate on the probiotics. Is that wrong?
    Thanks for helping!

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I think it depends on how severe your symptoms are. I think I read somewhere on here that advised against Candex. I am pretty sure that I will take garlic pills for the rest of my life. I have read so many good things about them that I think I would keep taking them even without a candida problem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Symptoms Back’ is closed to new replies.