Swedish bitters – replace after six weeks?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Swedish bitters – replace after six weeks?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lmm 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hallmark
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 6

On the back of the bottle of Swedish bitters (non-alcholic) it says to replace bottle after six weeks. Is this necessary?

Hallmark

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hallmark;36937 wrote: On the back of the bottle of Swedish bitters (non-alcholic) it says to replace bottle after six weeks. Is this necessary?

The container should have an expiration date somewhere on it. If it does not, perhaps the company is using the six-week replacement statement in place of a date. I think I would follow the instructions, although going about a week over the time probably wouldn’t make a difference.

Able

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

I think we have same product. I’m not too concerned by the expiration date of 6 weeks, post-opening;but then, I only place it on my tongue. If I were ingesting it, I’d be inclined to replace it.

Len

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

lmm;36957 wrote: I think we have same product. I’m not too concerned by the expiration date of 6 weeks, post-opening;but then, I only place it on my tongue. If I were ingesting it, I’d be inclined to replace it. Len

Where does it go after you place it on your tongue?

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Are you being facetious? My sense would be that some of the active ingredients enter the blood stream, but – like putting gone off milk in your mouth – the larger molecules won’t, and they certainly won’t cause stomach discomfort.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Swedish bitters – replace after six weeks?’ is closed to new replies.