suppression of sugar cravings

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions suppression of sugar cravings

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

momela
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 6

Hello,

I’ve been on the (website) diet for 2 months (in the past few weeks transitioning to the stricter forum diet). My diet has changed so drastically and I wonder if anyone can comment on reducing sugar cravings, as even though I hadn’t touched a sweet apart from yogurt (and berries, pears more frequently in my 1st month) I am still having ridiculous sugar cravings. I had read other people saying that sugar cravings subside after a few, or multiple weeks, but it surprises me how bad this is for me. Can someone please share any helpful info on suppressing sugar cravings?

[Part of the reason I was eating berries, pears was due to the fact that I’m still breastfeeding and taking the diet very slowly in order to ensure that I am taking in enough calories and necessary nutrients to maintain a stable enough milk supply for my little one.

I still have not noticed a reduction in symptoms after 2 months and I believe this may be in part to occasional brown rice consumption, or having eaten food offered by family members at gatherings that aren’t diet-approved (fried chicken or potatoes or something is usually the case..maybe 2x a month max) I also haven’t been able to confidently begin an antifungal regimen yet as I’m afraid of die off symptoms affecting my baby or the antifungals passing into the milk and having a negative effect on her. I hope that in beginning that, that I will start to notice a difference.]

Thanks for any comments

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Acupuncture is a great way to reduce sugar cravings and it can help re-balance the body and heal the body all at once. I would consider this to aid in your sugar craving woes.

There’s two supplements I just googled for sugar cravings; one is L-glutamine which we recommend on the forum for healing leaky gut, and the other is chromium which is a trace mineral.

Here’s another search result:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/7-supplements-that-help-stop-cravings/

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘suppression of sugar cravings’ is closed to new replies.