Supplements and Drug Testing

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Supplements and Drug Testing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hey, so I just landed a really good job and have drug testing/orientation on Tuesday and I’m wondering if any of the supplements I’m taking will show up as a positive on the drug test. If so, which ones and how long will I have to stop taking them. I’m on everything suggested in the protocol. Should I worry about the toxins coming out showing up as anything? I’m about 2 weeks into the diet with only about 5 days of it being a cleanse.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Well, normally natural supplements used to improve health aren’t considered drugs; however, herbs are of a totally different family than vitamins are, and some may be considered a ‘type’ of drug by the medical profession. Because of this, you should probably make a list of all the antifungals, vitamins and herbs you’re taking and give the list to the person testing you, state that you have allergies (not Candida), and you’re treating the allergies with the natural supplements on the list.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Supplements and Drug Testing’ is closed to new replies.