Supplements. . .

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Supplements. . .

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Terrylee5151 8 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Samantharae1
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Hello everyone,

I am new to this, I am starting tomorrow with the cleansing. I take Vitamin K and D and Magnesium and some probiotics, is it ok to keep taking these during the 7 day no food? Also it says that the cleansing lasts 3 weeks, I only eat nothing for 7 days then eat some stuff, is that correct? Sorry, I am new and don’t want to screw this up because I am pretty sure it has been on going for about a year without much help. I took antiboitics for strep about a year ago, after two months of problems afterwards I went back, she said this is what I had, Candida. To go a a clear liquid diet for 3-4 days and start eating normally slowly and try and eat yogurt, that was that and I did it. Well a year later and I am still having problems. So I want to try this, but want to make sure if I am going to do it, I do it right. Pretty sure NO ONE likes to NOT eat! haha I am a HUGE fan of food, so this should be interesting! Thanks for any help you can offer!

Samantha-Rae

Terrylee5151
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

So you are not eating anything for 7 days??// Wow!!!

I have a candida diet on my blog if you are interested….

http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/2010/02/candida-diet.html

JustSayNOYeast
    Replies: 3

I was going to log on with the same question. I take a regular series of Vitamins & Supplements too. I can’t find anything saying whether to continue to do so during the Candida Cleanse. I’m starting today and just to be on the safe side, I’m going to continue to take them, but check their labels for glucose. Most Vitamins & Supplements these days are “Yeast Free” and say so on their packaging, so my guess is it should be alright. Good Luck!

Samantharae1
    Replies: 5

I just finished my last day for the fasting. I didn’t take anything but the probiotics while I was fasting. I didn’t want to risk it. I have noticed huges changes. My skin started to clear up and not be dry after only one day! I have to say day 2 was the hardest for me. Good luck! Something that I found that helped me when I was wanting to eat, just smell the food. Like my boyfriend was eating some chips next to me on the couch and I just smelled the bag of them and was fine not having any.

Terrylee5151
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

Wow Samantha,
    I give you a lot of credit for being able to fast for 7 days. I am so thin as it is that I would not be able to do that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Supplements. . .’ is closed to new replies.