supplements !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions supplements !

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

my supplements came in today and i noticed a few have maltexdextrin and cellouse ?im confused as most of what i orderd other than the molybendem said it was yeast free and is organic ,the ones that have this is the molybendum ,the ashwagandha,and l glutmate should i switch my brands ?what are u guys taking ?i think even the natural flora sweedish bitters has cellouse !

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would only worry about the maltodextrin and not the cellulose. Guess what, vegetables have cellulose too!?

-raster

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

I am using a combination of quest, NOW, healthaid and bio-health [british i believe].

If you are in america you have a much wider choice and it’s about half the cost of us brits. In general look out for sugars, this includes maltedextrin and probably anything ending in -ose. The rest is a combination of natural substances, fibres and other natural stuff generally considered inert.

Most of it is either natural stuff your body is taking from other sources or its been shown to pass through you with no effect.

Good Luck.

Try i-herb i am in the uk and even i am going to go through the rigarole of having stuff shipped over from them, cheaper and great choice too.

hope4eva77

Thanks I will look 4 a brand without maltadextrin.but should I return the bottle?

raster
    Participant

Yes I would return the vitamins if you can. My favorite vitamin brands include solgar, nature’s way, inegrative thereaputics, standard process, thorne, and soloray. If you look at some of their product lines, they can treat just about anything in my opinion.

-raster

hope4eva77

OK ill see if I can its only the l glutamate that has maltedextrin & is source naturals , the real messd up part is I got a deal & got 3 bottles 4 half price,

Also the label says no yeast, sugar or gluten wtf! I can try to return and look for a new l glutamate without it. I have no idea how much is in it eitheir

hope4eva77

Label say no yeast, starch, sugar, gluten, artificial flavor or color, dairy, soy or wheat! I’m pissd! It is a hassle to return but It would b worse 2 have it set me back

hope4eva77

raster do u think it b ok to take this l glutamte ,i cant return cuz i opend the bottle ,i have 2 unopened bottles though i can return

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

I get my l glutamine on iherb.com http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-L-Glutamine-Double-Strength-1000-mg-120-Capsules/301
    You get discounts the more you buy, coupon evo024 gives you $10 off first order over $40. Or $5 off less than $40.
    There is a freebie with each order. Free shipping over $40. Free returns even if opened. My dog shampoo was cracked and they refunded it and i just transferred it to the old bottle.

raster
    Participant

If you finish your current bottle that contains maltodextrin this shouldn’t set you back too much, just so you know (maybe like 1% setback). I would return the other two bottles if not too much of a trouble.

-raster

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘supplements !’ is closed to new replies.