Sunrider Fortune Delight Drink

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Sunrider Fortune Delight Drink

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  willsurvive 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

greenD
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello everybody!

I am new to this forum. I have been reading posts for a few weeks now as I have been researching Candida. Over the weeked I saw my mother in law and she told me that she was battling Candida in the early 90’s. She tried many things including the diet for 6 months. However, the only thing that helped her to obtain relief from Candida was a Fortune Delight drink from Sunrider. She said that when she started drinking it her tongue became covered with thick white coating that she had to scrape of. She drank it for a few months and after that have not suffered from the common Candida symptoms – brain fog, fatigue, etc. And I can vouch for that. As long as I’ve known her (13 years now) she has been and is full of energy.
    She does maintain for the most part a healthy diet but not strict Candida diet.

My question is – did anyone else here heard of or has tried Fortune Delight?

Thank you for your time.

willsurvive
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 25

I have fortune delight. I haven’t been consistent, but will try everyday and keep you posted.

willsurvive
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 25

I would not use it. It has fruit powders in it for flavors which are sugary and one of the chinese ingredients is actually green tea extract. Caffeine can raise blood sugar. I was having no symptoms today and an hour after drinking it had subtle itching. It is a good product but not for people that are in Stage 1 I believe….,maybe after you are healed as a preventive.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Sunrider Fortune Delight Drink’ is closed to new replies.