sum questions /supplements

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions sum questions /supplements

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

hey yall so i got mega flora probiotics but its only 20 billion should i be taking 4 of these a day or 2 ?

also what do u think about uva-ursi ?i read somewhere ts good for candida .

i also am interested in this quercitin supplement for bladder pain but it contains bromelion which i know raster and able advised against so i probaly shouldnt take it or do u think its not that bad ?
    also my black walnut extract and swedish bitters have alcohol ahhh i know is it ok to finish bottle and then switch brand ,im not taking the walnut extract every day only once every few days cuz im not trying to cause major die off ?
    thanks guys sorry 4 the spelling error’s

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I would only take two of the mega flora right now. Uva Ursi I took and its a natural diuretic, it caused my kidneys to not be so great. It stressed them. If you use it only use it for a week at a time. Yes definately a no no for the alcohol in the bitters and walnut

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

bromelion should be fine. Are you thinking of Berberine?
    I don’t think Able would be against Bromelion.

(just between you and me….I think you’ll be ok to finish your alcohol based supplements, they are too expensive to throw out, the small amount of alcohol you are getting from them shouldn’t “feed” anything.)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Were you taking probiotics before the megaflora? I would take whatever doseage you were taking before this brand. If you are just starting probiotics, I would start out with once capsule per day.

Eventually you’ll want to work your way up to a larger doseage (3 per day) or more but keep in mind the more you use the costlier it’ll get.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘sum questions /supplements’ is closed to new replies.