suggested meals for the cleanse with lemon drink????

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions suggested meals for the cleanse with lemon drink????

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kty 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kty
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 17

Hi again, it seems I will be posting quite a lot on here because I’m struggling to get my head round all this info. So I will say sorry now in advance.
    I am about to start again with this diet doing a proper cleanse. I was just struggling to come up with good breakfast and lunch ideas. I work in a school with 4 and 5 year olds so I have to eat something to keep me going. Is says that I can have eggs occasionally, how often is that? I don’t fancy the idea of green veg in the morning. Also I really like my coffee in the morning. I have a de-caff one with antioxidents in it, would this be ok just half a cup in the morning (after my warm water).

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kty wrote: Hi again, it seems I will be posting quite a lot on here because I’m struggling to get my head round all this info. So I will say sorry now in advance.
    I am about to start again with this diet doing a proper cleanse. I was just struggling to come up with good breakfast and lunch ideas. I work in a school with 4 and 5 year olds so I have to eat something to keep me going. Is says that I can have eggs occasionally, how often is that? I don’t fancy the idea of green veg in the morning. Also I really like my coffee in the morning. I have a de-caff one with antioxidents in it, would this be ok just half a cup in the morning (after my warm water).

There is really no such thing as ‘caffeine free’ coffee, unless you purchase 100% chicory coffee, no matter what the label reads. And all coffee contains mold and can cause Candida reactions, plus it is a drain on your immune system which is already low because of the infestation.

You can have as many organic eggs as you need for protein. If you make the coconut bread as well, these two, along with an avocado, make a filling and satisfying breakfast.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I like the oat bran, greek yogurt, eggs, and pumpkin muffin bread for breakfast.

Even decaf coffee has caffeine, so it isn’t worth it!

kty

Thank you Able, I will cut out any form of coffee then. is the coconut bread ok in the cleanse aswell? It sounds lovely, as long as I can find the flour! What about the millet flakes and quanoa?

kty

Thanks Raster, mmmm Pumpkin muffin bread. I love the yoghurt aswell, do I not have to wait till after the cleanse for those aswell. (I hope not hehehehe)

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

raster wrote: I like the oat bran, greek yogurt, eggs, and pumpkin muffin bread for breakfast. Even decaf coffee has caffeine, so it isn’t worth it!

Kty, since we’re talking about the cleanse and not the diet, you should leave Greek yogurt and pumpkin muffins out of your diet until you’ve completed the cleanse.

Able

kty

okey dokey Able, will do…..coconut bread and organic eggs it is! mmmmmm. Thank you very much for your advice. x

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Ya, sorry about my response; I would wait until you start the diet first before eating these items.

kty

hahahaha, thanks Raster, can’t wait till after the cleanse now though, they sound yummy. xx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘suggested meals for the cleanse with lemon drink????’ is closed to new replies.