Suger cravings

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Suger cravings

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie2 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

NadjaB
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 60

Hello!
    For how long did you suffer from sugar cravings?
    I am at day six today and it is killing me. Especially because the rest of the family is eating their weekend candy. *drools a bit*

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Something like three weeks for me. It got gradually less severe until I could look at my favourite sweets/chocolate in a supermarket and not even feel like eating them.

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Once you cheat and eatsomething and it sets you back…you will be so upset with yourself. Soon the power of wining will be on your side. Hang in there.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Its just the candida screaming because you’re killing it (nice!). I think two weeks it lasted for me. Then it went to lasagna craving, cheese craving, peanutbutter craving… All better then that sugar craving though haha.

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

Mine comes and goes with each cycle of killing off more yeast. Things that help: kefir, almond butter, coconut flour bread, stevia

Hang in there! It gets better and better!

NadjaB
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 60

Thanks for replying!
    Of course I ate no sugar yesterday. And I did not have any drinks with my friends at the bar.
    I am smiling big today! We can all do this

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Good Job. Every day is a success….keep up the good work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Suger cravings’ is closed to new replies.