sugar on my phone

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions sugar on my phone

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orangestar 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

this problem is driving me crazy. I got a new iphone and for some reason it was «sweet» when I bought it, like I can literally feel my blood sugar rising after using it.
    Ive become very sensitive since I stay away from anything sugary so I notice it a lot and it makes me feel horrible.

Ive tried wiping it off with water and salt spray, and now even with wet napkins for electronics, but I can still feel it too much and it’s making me avoid the phone, which is very unpractical.

I will probably get a new case for it that covers it more and I can have in my purse but it’s just so annoying. Does anyone know how I can get the sugary stuff off? I’ve also heard you have to be careful to use soaps on iPhones, I just want to fix this problem so I can use my phone like I used to..

nelson1
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

It was probably your candida is causing your anxiety

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

It probably does, but right now my phone is causing my candida to flair up so I need a way to fix it..

orangestar
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

This is really interesting that you are experiencing this. Have you noticed any difference in symptoms depending on what you do on your phone? From my outside perspective it seems like it’s “all in your head” but whatever someone is experiencing is real for them, so I want to respect that! I really believe Candida is a powerful teacher and helps us grow on mental/emotional/spiritual levels so it’s interesting that it is moving into teaching you through the digital as well.

Anyway, I hope you were able to figure this issue out so you can feel good using your iPhone 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘sugar on my phone’ is closed to new replies.