sugar intake

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions sugar intake

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

hey so i read 25 grams of sugar a day ,is this true ?
    It seems very low considering a rutabaga has 10 grams alone ,that would mean if i ate rutabaga all i could have is spinich with onion and garlic and thats all !
    ive been eating probably double that 50 grams a day or so but im not exactly sure

on a typical day i eat -oatbran with stevia ,or scrambled eggs with spinach/garlic/onions for breakfast with coconut cake

hard boiled eggs /avocado,or spinach and garlic/onion stir fry with olive oil

veggie and chicken stirfry green beans,spinach,onion,peppers,garlic/oliveoil,or rutabaga and brussel sproats with coconut flour chicken sometimes ill do more eggs or bake sum zucckini with eggs in oven ,i plan on doing a buckwheat quiche soon .

it seems that would come out to much more than 25 a day ill also have another piece of bread for a snack

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Good question. A cup of yogurt already has 7 grams plus I eat tons of veggies. I figure something works for someone more then something works for someone else. There are so many different diets its so crazy for the candida diet. But 25 g sounds right but that’s tough to do

hope4eva77

25v grams sounds very low to me i hope thats not true cuz that seems impossible !like i said man im eating well over that on days im not cheating so far and its all approved food !

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would use this website for accurate info:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/

I am unsure whether I could even follow my own “rule” throughout all of this, I would look at it more as a guideline. I think 25-50g a day is acceptable.

I know I consume 8g per day in yogurt and 7g per day in blueberries, and 2 salads, plus the pumpkin bread, so I get around 40ish per day maybe.

-raster

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

That sounds better. It’s tough. But we gotta do it

hope4eva77

ok that makes me feel better cuz i think 50 is more like what ive been consuming

hope4eva77

so u are still on diet even though u feel better raster ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Yup because I will soon begin phase 2 and phase 3 of my personal plan to kill candida. I honestly don’t think I will eat most grains ever again regularly and don’t want to.

-raster

hope4eva77

oh thats great i can live without bread but pasta is my weakness ! i def dont plan on eating like i used to ever again but damn i would think u would b eating in phase 3 by now lol

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I just looked at my diet from the past week and I only went over 25g sugar one day…and that was because I ate an entire cauliflower. It’s not as hard as you think.

If anyone is interested in looking at my food logs, message me and I will give you the link.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

hope4eva77;34304 wrote: hey so i read 25 grams of sugar a day ,is this true ?
    It seems very low considering a rutabaga has 10 grams alone

As long as you’re following the strict diet you don’t need to worry about your sugar intake. I never counted a sugar or carbohydrate gram and managed to cure my infestation with no problems (considering I was fighting a Candida infestation). If you’re on the diet, common sense is all you need to avoid too much of anything.

Able

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘sugar intake’ is closed to new replies.