Sugar in asthma pumps??? – glycerol and ethanol

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sugar in asthma pumps??? – glycerol and ethanol

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BenjiRixon 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BenjiRixon
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 54

Hey guys

I looked at my asthma pump today to see whats in it because it tastes sweet. It contains glycerol and ethanol (13% vol)

So am I correct in thinking both these will feed the candida? As in ethanol is alcohol and glycerol being sugar?

I know the amount would be small as I have to use 4 sprays daily but considered over a year it adds up and could maybe get the pump changed to a brand that doesn’t contain them. Can’t find any info if glycerol is a sugar or not

Benji

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am unsure because I am not a diabetic…but is there tubing that doesn’t contain these ingredients?

I am also unsure if you can get over candida being a diabetic…but your body can digest small amounts of sugars when fighting candida, but it may be hard to get healed fast.

I would suggest consulting a naturopathic doctor for best results; maybe they can also help you not be a diabetic (unsure of course).

BenjiRixon

raster wrote: I am unsure because I am not a diabetic….

neither am i lol !……….. im asthmatic 😉

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

LOL…asthmatic I mean. If there is another tube you can get than go for it, but I wouldn’t worry too much about trace amounts of sugar/alcohol.

BenjiRixon

haha no worries raster !

yeah only trace ammounts but was thinking about the long term thing and cant really find evidence of glycerol being a sugar, some info says yes, others no….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sugar in asthma pumps??? – glycerol and ethanol’ is closed to new replies.