Suffering from Candida – 17y old

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Suffering from Candida – 17y old

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  arandomguy 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

arandomguy
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hey, Im from Europe , sorry for bad english. So the story starts in June, 2017. I ate a chocolate with my friends, which had medical weed in it. When the effect stopped, i felt very very dizzy, i thought i am gonna die, my heart beated like so fast. Next day, i felt very dizzy, i took a multivitamin and magnesium, and the next day i felt 100% nice.(maybe because i had been on died for 2 months, no sugar, white thing etc.) So i thought maybe my bode dont like weed or i dont now. Months later, i had a party, and i drank about half a liter of vodka, for empty stomach. And from that time i feel that same dizziness,tiredness, brain fog etc.I went to lot of blood tests, and all of them were negativ, only i have a little bit of underactive thyroid.I did the candida test yesterday(the split test) and it dipped like a stone in water. So its positive. Could it be it? Please help.Where should I start the diet? Thank you 🙂

arandomguy
    Participant

That vodka thing was about in september.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

The spit test is super unreliable and not a real diagnostic tool.

I don’t really see any other indications that you have candida, like digestive problems or yeast infections. There could be any number of reasons why you’re tired, and the underactive thyroid might be a part of it. I would focus on that.

1 user thanked author for this post.

arandomguy
    Participant

thanks for your reply. if course, i have more indicatorts that i have read online, but i didn’t wanted to list them all.I have a white tongue too. I have had been to a cardiologyst for a lot of times, but nothing luckly. With any infection like lyme it was negative.And when it started(the dizziness and the typical candida symptoms) my thyroid was overactive a little bit. So the doctor was surprised a little bit, cause she thought it is underactive thyroid.I read that Candida could mess with your thyroid too.I have been to psychologist too(but i didn’t wanted to to because i dont belive in it, and i have no problem in my life)but she totally didn’t found anything bad. i am farting all day. So after all, what do you think?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Suffering from Candida – 17y old’ is closed to new replies.