suffering Fecal BB because of Candida.

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals suffering Fecal BB because of Candida.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Will 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nelle
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi I have a fecal BB for 4 years because of poor oral hygeine but this past 2 years until now it gotten worst. I started to worry because it ain’t normal at all it smells like a shit or something so I tried so hard, I flossed 3 times and used mouthwash but its still there. But before the shitty smell I had an ulcer and uti and i heard from my friends that those are one of the reason of having bad breath so got consulted to the doctor, but i was wondering, 3 of my friends had an ulcer and uti but why does their breath doesnt smell bad?. And one of my friends doesnt took any medicines she used a herbal plant. Honestly, i wasn’t able to complete taking medicine because of lacked of money so i used herbal plant the same as what my friend used, but my fecal BB still there, but I feel better after taking it, its just the bad breath still there. I tried searching and I found out that post nasal drip can cause bad breath which I have also(sometimes I accidentally swallow it) so I followed the instruction how to get rid of this, I used baking soda, salt and water as a resolution but its still there.
    My friends started to laugh and whispering about my breath so I didn’t go out and hangout with them anymore. actually I thought I was the only one who had this thats why im just in my house. and I don’t have any idea how to get rid of these because even after brushing its still there. After all the research and I read some stories and their success. candida caught my attention which I’m not really familiar with. I search its symptoms and i experienced some of its symptoms like dizziness, intestinal distress, sinus infections, eczema, vaginal itching, itchy ears,craving for sweets, mood disorders, white coat on tongue and bad breath. Ive been always eating sweets, lots of sugary foods, meats, 9-15 plates of white rice per day ,junk foods and just a small amount of water ,maybe that’s why I have lots of bacteria inside me that cause my fecal BB. I started the candida diet and at firt I got sweated hard, headaches and it was crazy because i am being harsh and desparate to get cured immediately. So i decided to take it slowly, i started first the candida cleanse, this is my first day actually.

By the way I have a difficulties on understanding english so I don’t know much about candida, that’s why I don’t know if what i am doing is right, as you can see my english wasnt good.

My throat also and at the back of my tongue are always dry thats why a minute ago i put my index finger at the back of my tongue and the I smell of it was really really bad then I tried at the top of my tongue the smell are the same, maybe the mocus that I spit from my nose is the reason, I don’t know , please guys help me, i want to do the right and effective way of healing this. Thank you

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

It sounds like your bad breath is probably the result of some imbalance further down your digestive tract, i.e. not your mouth.

The diet, and probiotics, should certainly help to rebalance things. Give it some time, and cut out all that sugary food, white rice, and sweets!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Nelle
    Participant

Thank you, after the cleanse is it okay to drink coconut oil on stage 1?

Determined1
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Hi Nelle,

I had not heard of this term, FBB, but when I looked it up I saw sulfur breath and realized my family has all developed this since we all had a round of antibiotics 3 months ago. I started noticing it a couple of weeks ago. Sulphur breath and sulphur farts. Perhaps because we’re at the beginning of a candida cleanse. Perhaps it is die-off, or maybe just the smell of candida?

Aside from diet, have you heard of tonsil pearls? I’ve had a few in my life. They are hard little whitish, yellowish or tannish balls that are lodged in the back of the throat. They eventually come out on their own, but they can be lodged pretty good. Get a flashlight and look in the mirror at the back of your throat. move your throat in all different ways. say ahhh. notice folds of flesh. try opening the folds. if you see any color other than pink, get it out. Find a tool. A bobby pin may be able to do it. These little chunks are putrid smelling, and once you get them out, BB problem solved…if that’s the problem.

Junglechicken
    Participant
    Topics: 0

I would get checked out for parasites.

I read on another forum, that the person who had been suffering from faecel BB for years had parasites in the intestine.

Get a comprehensive stool analysis done to rule this out.

Will
    Participant
    Replies: 14

The shit breath is from bacterial imbalance and toxin build up in the colon. I know because I also had this which I forgot to put in my post.

I could literally rub my teeth and the smell of feces would be left on my finger.

Start slow. Start taking multi-vitamins and probiotics first. Then after a week or so, you want to get on the diet and stay on it.

Once your on the diet for a few weeks, try doing an actual candida/parasite cleanse. Follow up with proper diet and stay on your supplements. The bad breath will go away.

Mine is hardly noticeable anymore. And only occasionally when I burp I have bad breath. Also use the baking soda toothpaste. That will help neutralize any odor.

Good luck.

Will
    Participant
    Replies: 14

Tonsil pearls: I always wondered what that was… I cough them up occasionally. I would say its definitely related to Candida/Parasites and toxin build up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘suffering Fecal BB because of Candida.’ is closed to new replies.