Suddenly really ITCHY skin?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Suddenly really ITCHY skin?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Since the central heating has come on & the outside temp is cold & damp the skin around where I shave on my face has become unbearably itchy. I’m at the 8 month stage. Any ideas what I could be missing or taking in my diet?

I currently take:
    -3 x Thorne sf722 p/d
    -3 x Olive Leaf Extract p/d (could i be getting a hayfever like reaction to this?)
    -Coconut Oil in every meal
    -2 x 30g Lemon & Garlic detox drink p/d (this is 4 x whole lemons, & 200g of raw garlic blended & left in 70c water to cool, then strained).
    -3-5 x Molybdenum
    -Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics (70 Billion CFU, 10 strains)
    -Swedish Bitters with food
    -1 cap Digestive enzymes with food
    -2 caps Betaine HCL with food
    -3 x Milk Thistle
    -1 x Multi Vit
    -1 x Magnesium
    -5g x Maca
    -1-2 x Korean Ginseng
    -1 x Vit D3

I use mostly natural products & wash with aloe vera soap (rotated with olive oil, or tea tree soap)

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Benc.

Since you’ve been treating the infestation for so long, this may be an allergic reaction to something instead of related to the Candida. Also, you may want to check the humidity level in your home since you’re heating now.

You might consider trying goat’s milk soap on your face since it’s closer to the body’s pH balance than any other soap.

I see that you’re still taking Molybdenum; how long have you been taking it, and are you still experiencing die-off symptoms?

You don’t need to take the digestive enzymes if you’re taking Digestive Bitters.

Since you’re taking a D3 supplement, how many units of vitamin A are in your multiple vitamin, and is it in a natural form or synthetic?

Able

benc

Able900;30137 wrote: Hi, Benc.

Since you’ve been treating the infestation for so long, this may be an allergic reaction to something instead of related to the Candida. Also, you may want to check the humidity level in your home since you’re heating now.

You might consider trying goat’s milk soap on your face since it’s closer to the body’s pH balance than any other soap.

I see that you’re still taking Molybdenum; how long have you been taking it, and are you still experiencing die-off symptoms?

You don’t need to take the digestive enzymes if you’re taking Digestive Bitters.

Since you’re taking a D3 supplement, how many units of vitamin A are in your multiple vitamin, and is it in a natural form or synthetic?

Able

I’ve cut the olive leaf extract out since I posted this, & have not felt itchy since. For the record I had a problem with GSE, it gave me terrible asthma.

I stopped taking Vit A (because I ran out, however I do have it in my multi vit 500ug from beta carotene). Is that ok?

The only thing that hasn’t really recovered is the skin on my hands, its much better than when I first started treating it, but because I work in a gym & have always had an allergic reaction to the liquid chalk used on the barbell, it never really gets a chance to recover (despite the fact most of my hands are covered since I started wearing gloves)

I’ll try & get hold of that soap, many thanks for the advice.

Able900
    Spectator

The vitamin A supplement in the multiple is probably acceptable, but look at the vitamin B amounts, this is usually where the problem lies with a multiply vitamin. Check the percentages and notice how different the amounts are considering that each amount of a B vitamin should be 100% of the RDA. Look carefully at the biotin amount as it’s one of the most important B vitamins one can take. Is it much less than the other B vitamins?
    Biotin and Candida

Able

benc

this is the ingredients:

5mcg (200iu) Vitamin D2 (100% RDA*),
    67mg Vitamin E aTE (558% RDA*),
    25mcg Vitamin K (33% RDA*),
    80mg Vitamin C (100% RDA*),
    12.5mg Vitamin B1 (1136% RDA*),
    12.5mg Vitamin B2 (893% RDA*),
    25mg Niacin NE (156% RDA*),
    12.5mg Vitamin B6 (893% RDA*),
    400mcg Folic Acid (200% RDA*),
    125mcg Vitamin B12 (5000% RDA*),
    150mcg Biotin (300% RDA*),
    50mg Pantothenic Acid (833% RDA*),
    25mg Potassium (1.3% RDA*),
    346mg Calcium (43% RDA*),
    140mg Phosphorus (20% RDA*),
    50mg Magnesium (13% RDA*),
    15mg Zinc (150% RDA*),
    0.25mg Copper (25% RDA*),
    1.5mg Manganese (75% RDA*),
    80mcg Selenium (145% RDA*),
    100mcg Chromium (250% RDA*),
    25mcg Molybdenum (50% RDA*),
    25mg Choline, 50mg
    Korean Ginseng Extract (10:1)(equivalent to 500mg of herb),
    25.5mg Alpha Lipoic Acid,
    25.5mg Royal Jelly,
    25mg Citrus Bioflavanoids (providing 8.75mg Hesperidin),
    20mg Kelp,
    20mg Ginkgo Biloba Extract (50:1)(equivalent to 1000mg of herb),
    3mg Beta Carotene (equivelant to 500mcg Vitamin A RE (62.5% RDA*)),
    12.5mg Inositol,
    12.5mg Bromelain,
    12.5mg Lipase,
    12.5mg Papain,
    500mcg Boron,
    2.5mg Amylase,
    2.5mg Co Q10,
    250mcg Lutein,
    12.5mg Nettle Leaf Extract (4:1)(equivelant to 50mg of herb),
    12.5mg Grape Seed Extract (50:1)(equivelant to 625mg of herb).

Able900
    Spectator

Below are the B vitamins and the percentages of what your body actually needs. Notice that you’re getting only 3 times more Biotin than you need, but you’re getting 50 times more B12, and over 11 times more B1 than you need. This is enough to cause a deficiency of Biotin over a period of time, and this is a perfect example of why I won’t recommend multiple vitamins on the forum.

Vitamin B1 (1136% RDA*)
    Vitamin B2 (893% RDA*)
    Niacin NE (156% RDA*)
    Vitamin B6 (893% RDA*)
    Folic Acid (200% RDA*)
    Vitamin B12 (5000% RDA*)
    Biotin (300% RDA*)
    Pantothenic Acid (833% RDA*)

Able

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Suddenly really ITCHY skin?’ is closed to new replies.