Sudden Blurred Vision

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sudden Blurred Vision

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

Hi All,

Is blurry vision a symptom of die-off? After cheating for my friend’s birthday this weekend (cake, cookies, ice cream — I know I am a bad person), I went back to diet on Monday and experienced tough die-off on Tuesday and upped my MAAC (had to force myself out of bed, fatigue with heavy head, congestion, phlegm, skin breakouts, etc).

Today, I woke up feeling better than yesterday. I just got to work and all of sudden my vision is blurred and spotty. Left eye is worse than my right. Is this another symptom of die-off? I’ve actually never had vision problems or blurred vision, so as one can expect, I am trying not to freak out and hoping it goes away soon.

Thanks for any input. I know, I am bad and cheated. I feel bad. But.. all cheating has made me realize is that it’s NOT WORTH IT. I had virtually slim to very mild die off before cheating, and now I feel guilty, upset, and sick!

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Cheating often brings on new symptoms that you didn’t have before, in my experience.

But I have to ask, what is MAAC?

serenedream

mrs.candida;37247 wrote:
    Cheating often brings on new symptoms that you didn’t have before, in my experience.

But I have to ask, what is MAAC?

Sorry, my abbreviations. Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Thanks Serene, I’ve seen others use MAAC too, so now I know and I’ll use it too!

Hope your feeling better.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

When I first started the cleanse, I had some slight vision problems, but they subsided quickly.

Kag
    Replies: 402

I don’t know if die-off could cause this but I think you ought to get it checked out if it persists. You shouldn’t mess with your eyes.

serenedream

Thanks everyone for the comments. Luckily, it went away after an hour or so. I am going to monitor and contact doctor if it is a continuous symptom.

Lots of love <3

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve had various eye symptoms while on the diet but not blurred vision. I sometimes get eye strain/pain and sometimes I get a lazy eye.

The way I look at it is that your eyeballs are almost 100% fat like the brain. Toxins bind to fat and thus potential damage. This is more of a personal theory of mine…

-raster

serenedream

raster;37304 wrote: I’ve had various eye symptoms while on the diet but not blurred vision. I sometimes get eye strain/pain and sometimes I get a lazy eye.

The way I look at it is that your eyeballs are almost 100% fat like the brain. Toxins bind to fat and thus potential damage. This is more of a personal theory of mine…

-raster

Thanks raster, it does make sense. Everyone at work keeps telling me that I probably have a sinus infection, cold, migraine/bad headache. I keep trying to tell everyone I am sure it’s die off symptoms due to cheating, but they just don’t seem to get it.

After viewing so much information on these forums since joining, it really makes me mad that doctors don’t take candida more seriously. All of this started after a round of antibiotics for a sinus infection in January and unknowingly eating candida friendly foods. I am a special educator so when I read that it can be linked to ADHD and Autism, I was shocked. I didn’t even know it existed until this forum! And not one doctor has ever urged me to take a probiotic when writing me a script for an antibiotic. Sorry, /endrant =)

jereseib79
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 62

serenedream;37242 wrote: Hi All,

Is blurry vision a symptom of die-off? After cheating for my friend’s birthday this weekend (cake, cookies, ice cream — I know I am a bad person), I went back to diet on Monday and experienced tough die-off on Tuesday and upped my MAAC (had to force myself out of bed, fatigue with heavy head, congestion, phlegm, skin breakouts, etc).

Today, I woke up feeling better than yesterday. I just got to work and all of sudden my vision is blurred and spotty. Left eye is worse than my right. Is this another symptom of die-off? I’ve actually never had vision problems or blurred vision, so as one can expect, I am trying not to freak out and hoping it goes away soon.

Thanks for any input. I know, I am bad and cheated. I feel bad. But.. all cheating has made me realize is that it’s NOT WORTH IT. I had virtually slim to very mild die off before cheating, and now I feel guilty, upset, and sick!

Don’t sweat the cheating part. As long as it doesnt become a habit it shouldnt set you back too much. Just get right back on the diet and supplements. You temporarily feed the yeast so it probably multiplied but doesnt mean it wont die off just as fast.

Worrying about it is probably just as bad for your system as the actual food part. I used to get really depressed and worried every time I would cheat. Then I realized that the stress i was placing on myself afterwards was worse than any ice cream I could eat.

Kag
    Replies: 402

Oh good! I am glad that it went away, that sounded scary to me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sudden Blurred Vision’ is closed to new replies.