Sucralose….Yes or No?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sucralose….Yes or No?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  candida_sucks 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Funguynowfreefromfungi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hey guys, I join you well and truly on the path to recovery, after more than four years of turmoil…and fruitless visits to my doctor.

I realised about a month ago that Candida was almost certainly the cause of all my symptoms and have been on a strict diet for the same amount of time. I’m doing well but still dealing with ‘die-off’ symptoms regularly.

Anyway, just recently I have found the energy to get back in the gym, like I was doing six days a week before being poisoned with acne medications, and I have purchased some protein powder that contains the artificial sweetener ‘sucralose’. If I had known it was in there I wouldn’t have bought it, but now that I have it I don’t want to waste it, and I would like to know if it will affect a strict candida diet? I’ve also read that it can kill gut bacteria.

Does anyone have any information they can offer?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would not consume it because its basically like eating sugar, but its a fake sugar which has never been tested on humans for safety…

-raster

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

This is what Dr. Mercola thinks of sucralose:

Sucralose dangers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Sucralose….Yes or No?’ is closed to new replies.