Success Story – "Permanently" Cured?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Success Story – "Permanently" Cured?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nikki 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Frustrated86
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 8

Hi all,

I am wondering if any previous long time suffers have any “permanently cured” success stories after going off the candida diet and reintroducing foods (I’m even talking occasional wine and eating sugar in your diet again?). I plan to go on the diet for quite awhile, introduce things back slowly and go heavy on probiotics and antifungals. I have done the diet once before with short term success but I didn’t stick with the probiotics, never even knew about antifungals and got the infection back pretty quickly.

My goal is to be on the strict diet with probitoics/antifungals, reintroduce foods back slowly, keep up the probiotics and antifungals permanently and eventually be able to eat tacos, have a glass of wine or two every weekend, have coffee, and have lots of the foods that are a no in the strict diet on a regular basis again (eat like a normal person who never had candida).

I am a 3 year sufferer.

Any long term “back to normal eating” success stories out there? 🙂

SRQ
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 53

Frustrated86 wrote: …be able to eat tacos, have a glass of wine or two every weekend, have coffee, and have lots of the foods that are a no in the strict diet on a regular basis again (eat like a normal person who never had candida).

If you’ve been through this once before, I’m surprised you’re willing to want to go back to your old habits. You may want to refocus your energy on a permanent healthy, nutritious lifestyle. Good luck!

Frustrated86
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 8

I want to be “healthy” but I also want to enjoy my life and social functions. I’m not going to eat plain chicken breast and lettuce everyday for the rest of my life. That’s not fun.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Frustrated86 wrote: I want to be “healthy” but I also want to enjoy my life and social functions. I’m not going to eat plain chicken breast and lettuce everyday for the rest of my life. That’s not fun.

All the people who claim here that the diet had completely cured their infestation, are still continuing on the diet.

My Question: Why do they need to continue on the diet, if they are completely cured?

I don’t agree that its a healthy practice/life style, because anti-candida diet is malnutritioned and makes you weak.

READ CLEAR: I am not asking some one to go out and eat pizzas and drink alcohol every day. I am asking if they are eating healthy food along with their families, before claiming that they have been 100% cured.

As per my understanding, following the strict-diet wont cure you 100%, but it will sure make your symptoms vanish as long as you stick to the diet, but once you get back to normal-diet the symptoms will come back.

So, I think following the diet on the website, and adding enemas to help it like dvjorge and others are doing might help you to cure the infestation and also enjoy your food.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What the heck are you talking about nikki…you haven’t seen this post I guess:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm14080_Testimonies-of-Success.aspx#post14080

I am the only one I know who has “cured” the infestation but still on the diet. The reason I am still on the diet is because I am still healing and making progress every week or every day, so I am not completely normal quite yet. Is it candida that is my problem? Not really…my main problem right now is all of the organ damage caused by candida…it damaged my liver, my kidneys, my brain, adrenals, etc.

Why haven’t we heard from others who have “cured” their infestation? Because they don’t want to come back and tell us how good they are doing…

Can I go out and eat anything I want to with little or no repurcussions? Yes I can and I do quite often. I get some acne, headaches, and constipation when I cheat and I don’t very often feel good from these food items. Why? Because most of the food out there is trash and is non-gmo crap that damages your body. Cause and effect…the food out there makes you feel bad. Example: most fried food.

-raster

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

raster wrote: What the heck are you talking about nikki…you haven’t seen this post I guess:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm14080_Testimonies-of-Success.aspx#post14080

I am the only one I know who has “cured” the infestation but still on the diet. The reason I am still on the diet is because I am still healing and making progress every week or every day, so I am not completely normal quite yet. Is it candida that is my problem? Not really…my main problem right now is all of the organ damage caused by candida…it damaged my liver, my kidneys, my brain, adrenals, etc.

Why haven’t we heard from others who have “cured” their infestation? Because they don’t want to come back and tell us how good they are doing…

Can I go out and eat anything I want to with little or no repurcussions? Yes I can and I do quite often. I get some acne, headaches, and constipation when I cheat and I don’t very often feel good from these food items. Why? Because most of the food out there is trash and is non-gmo crap that damages your body. Cause and effect…the food out there makes you feel bad. Example: most fried food.

-raster

Raster, now don’t take it seriously.

I said it Just for the EFFECT!!!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Success Story – "Permanently" Cured?’ is closed to new replies.