Success!!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sydney Keith 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

homeistexas
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

November 1-10 antibiotics. November 13th thought I was coming down with the flu. This was the leaky gut. I had had anal itch off an on for years. Year round allergies, occasional depression. Little did I know what the root cause was. So after much research and three trips to the Dr, I finally googled internal fungal infection. I did this because antibiotics would have taken care of a bacterial infection and my blood work showed no signs of a virus. I did get diflucan for a month for the anal itch. That was horrible. If anything I think it prevented me from healing because I didn’t get better untill I was done taking it. I am posting this on here and then I am done unless anyone has any questions.

Four parts to my success.

1. The diet. It was tough at first but I got used to it. I lost 20 lbs too. It was all good till the leg cramps hit. Possibly an iron deficiency. So I went from one multivitamin a day to 8 and they were gone in 48 hours. Eggs were my best friend.

2. The sauna, 30 minutes a day for a month. Drink plenty of water.

3. Supplements:
    Milk Thistle and molybdenum for the die-off although the milk thistle was way more important because most multi-vitamins already have molybdenum.

A few to create a hostile environment for the candida:
    a. Garlic
    b. Flaxseed oil soft gels
    c. vitamin c

A few to protect me through this.
    a. Niacin
    b. Potassium
    c. B1
    d. Apple lectin as a fiber substitute

4. Most importantly, the pro-biotics:
    1. Acidipholis. Started with two a day. Didn’t do anything till a month in when I figured out that I didn’t need to suppliment good bacteria but rather had to introduce enough good bacteria to overpower the fungus. So, 12 a day!
    2. CandiZyme. Next to the milk thistle, this made the most noticeable difference. Three every night before bed.

Lastly, excercise. Get outside and run if you can. This will boost your immune system.

Good luck!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If success is truly the case, congratulations are in order.

However, your story is somewhat confusing; for example, you wrote that on November 13 you had leaky gut syndrome bad enough to make you believe that you were coming down with the flu, correct? So are you saying that less than two months ago you had both a Candida overgrowth and leaky gut syndrome and you had just completed a ten-day round of antibiotics, yet today you are completly cured? (as one would conclude from your subject title)

To quote you, “CandiZyme. Next to the milk thistle, this made the most noticeable difference.”
    My question is; the most noticeable difference in what exactly?

homeistexas

I think I already had an outbreak coming and the antibiotics made it go into overdrive. The candizyme made the extreme fatigue and brain fog start to dissolve.

hannah
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I noticed you took niacin. I had been taking niacin for “high cholesterol,” but stopped taking it when I started on the Candida diet/supplements thinking the diet/supplements were making my liver work hard to get rid of the Candida. How much niacin do you take and what time of day do you take it (am/pm)? Also, if you don’t mind, why do you take niacin? Glad to hear things are going well!

homeistexas

Niacin does not reduce cholesterol.I took it as an anti-oxident and for DNA repair as well as to protect my brain. I took it for DNA repair because the candida can lead to muscular distrophy and even cancer. Cancer happens when cell DNA mutates. I wanted to prevent that. These days cancer can set in in a number of weeks.

hannah

Thanks for responding. How many mg niacin do you take and at what time of day?

homeistexas

Sorry, you asked before and I forgot to answer. I take 500mg every morning.

hannah

Thanks again…..I’m going to add the niacin back in!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

How long have you had leaky gut and what symptoms of leaky gut do you have? Have you tested leaky gut to see if you still are allergic to the foods you once ate?

-raster

homeistexas

I said leaky gut because the initial symptom could only be attributed to the toxins entering my blood stream. Severe fatigue and brain fog lasted almost two months. No I did not get a test. You know one of the worst parts of a candida outbreak is getting doctors to take you serious.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I believe you are using the term leaky gut incorrectly. Leaky gut is when holes are created in the gut (by candida) and you become allergic to nearly everything you eat. You get what I call the “leaky gut burn” when food particles enter the bloodstream through the holes that are in your mucousal membranes and your body creates an immune response. Other “reaction” symptoms include headaches, nausea, hyperventilation, ringing ears, irritability, etc.

Basically it feels like indian rug burn but throughout your whole body. People who get leaky gut have typically been constipated for a very long time and have had candida for years.

In order to heal leaky gut, you need to be on this special diet for a long time, and you need to take specific supplements that heal the gut. I was able to heal mine within a year or so and I had it very bad.

To test whether you still have leaky gut or not, you simply eat foods not allowed on the diet such as grains, sugar, etc. and see if you get the allergic response I mentioned above. You can also get specific allergy tests for a proper diagnosis…you will be allergic to nearly everything (I never did this).

-raster

homeistexas

Where do the toxins enter your blood stream from?

Able900
    Spectator

homeistexas;32279 wrote: Where do the toxins enter your blood stream from?

When you have leaky gut, tiny food particles and proteins enter the bloodstream from small ruptures made by the Candida in the intestinal walls.

The Candida toxins, on the other hand, can literally seep into the bloodstream from the intestines with or without a leaky gut, or any place in the body where the Candida may be located.

Able

homeistexas

Well if particles in the blood stream lead to the symptoms, and brother, I had symptoms, then did I have leaky gut? I do know about the whole body burning sensation. I mean I’m not a doctor or anything but perhaps I had a slight case of leaky gut?

Able900
    Spectator

homeistexas;32291 wrote: Well if particles in the blood stream lead to the symptoms, and brother, I had symptoms, then did I have leaky gut? I do know about the whole body burning sensation. I mean I’m not a doctor or anything but perhaps I had a slight case of leaky gut?

Particles in the bloodstream lead to severe allergies to various foods and therefore allergic reactions to the foods. This is what leaky gut is all about.

Able

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Success!!!’ is closed to new replies.