Study finds fermented cabbage juice effective against candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research Study finds fermented cabbage juice effective against candida

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  paulkur89234 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

soon
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 27

Yet another simple, cheap probiotic beverage is cabbage rejuvelac:

“Anti-fungal Effects

In a study published in the journal Food Chemistry Toxicology in October 2010, researchers found that a “biconverted product of cabbage” — in other words, fermented cabbage juice — displayed potential anti-candida effects against Candida albicans KACC 30062, Candida geochares KACC 30061, Candida albicans KACC 30003, Candida saitoana KACC 41238 and Candida glabrata P00368 (clinical isolate). The researchers concluded that fermented cabbage juice has potential therapeutic value of medicinal significance to control Candida species including clinical isolates.

Several other studies also suggest that Candida albicans may be controlled by fermented cabbage juice! This is HUGE for all those people suffering from the effects of Candida albicans overgrowth.”

posted from here: http://realfoodforager.com/6-reasons-to-drink-fermented-cabbage-juice/

So far it has been working for me. Gives a really nice feeling in the tummy 🙂
    Couldn’t be easier to make either. Just google “how to make cabbage juice.” All I do is blend up the cabbage with non-chlorinated water and store it in a glass jug. I am currently experimenting with using ripened kefir as a starter but a starter isn’t neccessary (it will just make the ferment go much faster). Gotta love the lactobacilli and the work they do. Have fun!

Croc
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 38

I believe that’s true. Fermented cabbage is extremely popular in Poland and it’s known for its large Vitamin C amounts. It works great for immune system. I like fermented cabbage, but the juice feels a little bit disgusting for me 🙂 Not the worst thing in the world though.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

is this sauerkraut?

Croc
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 38

Yes it is.

soon
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 27

Same thing except no salt, ferments faster, and you drink it.

paulkur89234
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 20

This is another thing to be kept. Fermented cabbage is very common in Korea. That’s the reason why most of them have good skin and healthy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Study finds fermented cabbage juice effective against candida’ is closed to new replies.