Strict diet with daily detox drinks?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Strict diet with daily detox drinks?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chocoholic
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 17

I am unable to complete the cleanse and wonder if it is wise to follow the strict diet and include a daily detox drink and or liver flush drink?

Also if I jump to strict diet does it make sense to include a cleanse for 1 half of a day to speed recovery?

I am taking molybdenum and l-glutamine with milk thistle drops each day.

(I couldn’t complete the cleanse due to a severe headache that left me unable to function along with exhaustion)

With the strict diet I would like to start probiotics first and add antifungals later.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I am unable to complete the cleanse and wonder if it is wise to follow the strict diet and include a daily detox drink and or liver flush drink?

Sure, you can do a partial cleanse any time.

I am taking molybdenum and l-glutamine with milk thistle drops each day.
    (I couldn’t complete the cleanse due to a severe headache that left me unable to function along with exhaustion)

Check your Molybdenum to be certain you have the correct form, it should read Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate somewhere on the package.
    Also, were you practicing all of the other precautions to protect your body against the aldehyde toxins such as daily saunas or hot-tub soaks? Be sure to drink a LOT of water during the entire treatment to keep the toxins moving. Whatever you do, don’t allow your body to become constipated.

With the strict diet I would like to start probiotics first and add antifungals later.

If you’re talking about the forum’s diet and not the website’s, you shouldn’t use it unless you’re going to follow the protocol with it, otherwise, you’re only wasting your time.

Able

chocoholic
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 17

Able, thanks very much for helping:)

I have the correct form. I am taking 5 (150mg) pills/day. I am skipping the cleanse so I will start the probiotics slowly as I am not sure how to make kefir. I will wait with the antifungals to give my body a rest as I was taking nystatin grpefruit seed extract previously for 2 weeks and about 5 months ago I took it(antifungals) for 2 months straight for a rhodotorula glutinis/mucilaginosa infection. I am also taking the milk thistle and I ordered the swedish digestive bitters. My Dr advised me to drink oolong or black tea as the Dr Data stool test indicated this would help kill my candida parapsilosis so I would like to drink this tea also in addition to the nettle tea. I did purchase the slippery elm bark pills for constipation…is this recommended also during stict diet.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If those teas contain caffeine I would not take them on the diet if possible. I believe black tea contains caffeine. There is a large mount of antifungal teas out there; I personally like chamomile tea the most because it cures hemorrhoids, is antifungal, and promotes good digestion.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Strict diet with daily detox drinks?’ is closed to new replies.