Strict Diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Strict Diet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

john250
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello Everyone.

Can someone assist me with a copy of the ‘ strict diet’ please.

Thanks in anticipation

John

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

solarspirit8
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I am sick and tired of studying the various diets. Whats on one list might not be on another. And what works for me, might not be right for you. After going through all the “safe” lists and crossing off the items that I have reactions to, I’m down to being able to “safely” eat only about a dozen items. After 18 months of this I still havent gotten the candida down to a point where I wont flare. The same goes with supplements. Im way too sensitive for most of them and since I have to work to survive, have to be very very careful about possible die off reactions. I am at my wits end.

From my experience, go very very slow. Dont buy into the fear vibe that you will encounter online. (Hard not to.) And before you get too deep into cleansing, diet and supplements, take some time to feel into what you body has to say. If you dont know youre own body, youre going to run into trouble.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

solarspirit8;60392 wrote: I am sick and tired of studying the various diets. Whats on one list might not be on another. And what works for me, might not be right for you. After going through all the “safe” lists and crossing off the items that I have reactions to, I’m down to being able to “safely” eat only about a dozen items. After 18 months of this I still havent gotten the candida down to a point where I wont flare. The same goes with supplements. Im way too sensitive for most of them and since I have to work to survive, have to be very very careful about possible die off reactions. I am at my wits end.

From my experience, go very very slow. Dont buy into the fear vibe that you will encounter online. (Hard not to.) And before you get too deep into cleansing, diet and supplements, take some time to feel into what you body has to say. If you dont know youre own body, youre going to run into trouble.

Yup this is why its important to test foods out and see how you handle them. There might even be foods not on this list that you can handle just fine. This is a good general list to start out though, it eliminates many of the bad food items that can cause problems.

I highly recommend trying out s.boulardii if you are at wits end because its anti-inflammatory properties will reduce food reactions so you can eat more food. Its lactic acid producing properties will also allow for food to be broken down more properly.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Strict Diet’ is closed to new replies.