Strict diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Strict diet

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

martingifford
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 2

Hi, I’m new to the world of candida and am feeling a bit lost.

Initially I looked on the main website and the colonic made sense to me.

When I joined this forum I soon became confused because of the significant contradictions regarding colonics and diet?

Please could somebody tell me why everyone seems to be so against colonics?

Many thanks

Martin

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

To explain this, let me ask you, of all the supplements and treatments that’s possible to take and perform during the fight against a Candida overgrowth, do you know what the one thing is that will actually bring the final cure?
    It’s called “beneficial bacteria” or “flora.” You have your infestation because of what you did to reduce the population of the beneficial bacteria in your intestines and colon. In the beginning of the infestation, the Candida and beneficial bacteria were fighting for the space in the intestines to build their colonies. If you continued to feed the Candida and were not eating enough food for the bacteria, this made it easy for the Candida to take up more and more space in the intestines therefore giving the bacteria less space in which to multiply their population.

This is the only reason we contract a Candida overgrowth even though the way we get to that point can vary (such as antibiotics and a poor diet of carbohydrates and sugar). So the only way you’re going to cure your infestation is to reestablish a plentiful supply of the flora. A colonic is meant to “wash away” everything that it comes into contact with. This naturally includes the communities of beneficial bacteria in the colon and intestines. When the bacteria population begins to shrink more and more, this leaves more room for the Candida to multiply and produce their cells.

It’s basically impossible to ‘cure’ a Candida infestation by washing away the Candida; this is the same as trying to kill off all of the Candida with antifungals. To put it plainly, it’s simply impossible because the environment of the intestines will allow the re-growth of whatever Candida are left behind each time you do a colonic. Until you change that environment with a plentiful population of friendly bacteria, you’ll continue to suffer from your Candida infestation.

So does it make sense that washing away the flora in the intestines and colon is the last thing you need to be doing with a Candida overgrowth?

The proof of this is in the stories of the forum members who are using the forum’s Protocol to treat their infestation.

Stories of Success & Important Milestones along the way

Able

jereseib
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 32

Able900 wrote:

To explain this, let me ask you, of all the supplements and treatments that’s possible to take and perform during the fight against a Candida overgrowth, do you know what the one thing is that will actually bring the final cure?
    It’s called “beneficial bacteria” or “flora.” You have your infestation because of what you did to reduce the population of the beneficial bacteria in your intestines and colon. In the beginning of the infestation, the Candida and beneficial bacteria were fighting for the space in the intestines to build their colonies. If you continued to feed the Candida and were not eating enough food for the bacteria, this made it easy for the Candida to take up more and more space in the intestines therefore giving the bacteria less space in which to multiply their population.

This is the only reason we contract a Candida overgrowth even though the way we get to that point can vary (such as antibiotics and a poor diet of carbohydrates and sugar). So the only way you’re going to cure your infestation is to reestablish a plentiful supply of the flora. A colonic is meant to “wash away” everything that it comes into contact with. This naturally includes the communities of beneficial bacteria in the colon and intestines. When the bacteria population begins to shrink more and more, this leaves more room for the Candida to multiply and produce their cells.

It’s basically impossible to ‘cure’ a Candida infestation by washing away the Candida; this is the same as trying to kill off all of the Candida with antifungals. To put it plainly, it’s simply impossible because the environment of the intestines will allow the re-growth of whatever Candida are left behind each time you do a colonic. Until you change that environment with a plentiful population of friendly bacteria, you’ll continue to suffer from your Candida infestation.

So does it make sense that washing away the flora in the intestines and colon is the last thing you need to be doing with a Candida overgrowth?

The proof of this is in the stories of the forum members who are using the forum’s Protocol to treat their infestation.

Stories of Success & Important Milestones along the way

Able

Im not sure if I agree with this. While I agree that re-establishing the friendly flora is the key to a cure, how are you going to establish this without first getting rid of the candida overgrowth? Im willing to bet no-one has reached a cure by taking pro-biotics alone.

The thing is, candida loves a slow moving toxic bowel. I for one can attest to feeling much worse when my bowels arent moving properly. A colonic would seem to be a beneficial way to help eliminate these toxic substances in your colon. How is this any worse than someone being extremely consitpated and not eliminating the dead waste?

I generally have a colonic every 4-6 weeks and while I do agree they can wash away everything I think the benefits of getting the dead candida and decaying waste out of your colon outweighs any losing of pro-biotics.

The main point Im trying to make, how can you re-establish your friendly flora without first getting rid of the overgrowth and getting the candida flushed out of your system? A colonic would seem to help with the detox as long as you arent doing them too often.

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

I’d never get a colonic personally.Not only does it damage your natural electrolytes,it also causes a lot of inflammation and damage to intestinal cell walls.The whole procedure is something very unnatural,like most of the standard medical profession and procedures.I’d imagine it would be painful and damaging.I’m baffled that my friend goes to in to get one every year.
    Be careful and listen to your body!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jereseib wrote: how are you going to establish this without first getting rid of the candida overgrowth?

By following the protocol.

The dead Candida are expelled slowly and naturally by the body in order to prevent dangerous die-off toxins from poisoning the body and especially the liver, and at the same time, by following the protocol, you’re changing the environment of the intestines which will prevent another overgrowth.
    The major problem which stems from as well as causes a Candida infestation is a low population of beneficial bacteria. If a colonic immediately washes out an additional portion of the already-low population of flora, the body is then exposed to more overgrowth in addition to other health problems because the bacteria make up 70% of the immune system. Why would you want to destroy what’s left of this part of the immune system? It’s going to take a long time to reestablish the flora as it is, so why make it even more difficult?

Im willing to bet no-one has reached a cure by taking pro-biotics alone.

And you would be wrong.

Able

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Strict diet’ is closed to new replies.