Strict Cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Strict Cleanse

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tdbaby 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

tdbaby
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Did anyone have success with the strict cleanse? Did anyone have any trouble? What about taking bitters and other supplements during the 7 days? Is it ok to drive? Much advice is needed. Thank you!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out the safe and proper cleanse post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

and the protocol if you haven’t seen it:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

I wouldn’t take any supplements during the cleanse.

-raster

tdbaby

Next Question, I have only had 1 small bowel movement in the last 4 days. I thought I was supposed to be “going” more. Please advise. Thank you!

raster
    Participant

Check out the constipation remedies post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

here’s the index if you haven’t seen it yet:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

-raster

[email protected]
    Replies: 5

TDBABY…I was just going to ask those exact questions! Thank you for beating me to the punch.

I’m on my third day of the strict cleanse. Today is the first day I am feeling yucky. I think it is a combination of not drinking coffee (after 20 years!), not eating, and going off an anti-anxiety medication after 14 years (doctor is involved, so it’s not on my own or cold-turkey).

I, too, am worried that I am not eliminating as often as I thought I would. I also am wondering if drinking hot green tea as a replacement for my morning cup of coffee is okay.

I will check out those websites that RASTER recommended.

I haven’t been this strict with ANY OTHER DIET…EVER! I am hoping that this cleanse, and after the 7 days, going on the Stage Two Diet, will help me feel better.

Good luck TDBABY:)

raster
    Participant

Welcome to the forum jen. Are you doing the psyllium husk cleanse or the one we recommend on the forum?

I am happy to hear that you are quitting coffee; I was a big drinker myself for the last 10 years or so.

Here’s my way of quitting coffee:

1)Reduce to one 12oz coffee per day.
    2)start drinking green tea 3-6 days per week (coffee for other days).
    3)start drinking green tea every day of week and coffee once every few weeks.
    4)start to drink chamomile tea 3-6 days per week and reduce green tea useage.
    5)drink chamomile tea every day of week and green tea when extra tired. Drink coffee once per month (or more if you want) to remember how poisenous it is for the body.

Chamomile tea can perk you up similar to caffeine without the drawbacks.

-raster

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

I quite coffee cold turkey! It was the worst torture ever! I don’t suggest it if you can’t go to bed all week. It took me about 1.5 weeks to finally get over the headaches. And I was only a 2 cuper. I just drink hot water with lemon now, and actually like it!

The first week of the strict cleanse was SOOOO HARD!! But I did the website plan, and not the “Forum” plan. I wish I had seen it earlier. That’s when I lost 10lbs and at day four hit the veggie WALL-HARD! I thought that I would rather starve than eat anything else, ever!

But, with the Lord’s help I persevered. Now almost 2 months (wow, can’t believe it)I’m feeling better. HA! When I first started there was SO MUCH information, still is, I’m learning every time I log on, but I thought the people who were months ahead of me were so amazing! I didn’t know HOW they did it, and…before you know it, here I am.

It’s still hard, but worth it! Not like I really had a choice though. I knew what would happen if I didn’t follow the diet. This was my LAST and ONLY option. Praise God it’s working!!!!

I did have a Dermo. appointment, but canceled it. My skin is so much better, I think I’m pretty sure I know what the answer is, it’s just a matter of doing it. Plus I’d rather spend the $ to get good probiotics and supplements.

Don’t be discouraged! You can do it! I DON’T EVEN MISS MY COFFEE!! Okay, maybe just a tiny tinny! But really, not that much at all! It’s a miracle!! 🙂

Love everybody on this site! What a help they have been! Ah…..Nothing tastes as good, and feeling better feels!!! Who cares about all the food! I’m ready to get better!! 🙂 And…it’s working!

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

Ah….ONE MORE THING!! Swedish Bitters!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!! Helping me so much!!
    Go and find some and start taking them!! They are amazing!! And pretty cheap considering it’s an enzyme! I was taking some that were $20 a bottle! Man, go get them, they help a ton!!!

raster
    Participant

Cool, keep it up faith, you will find that every month is like peeling a layer off your health problems, it does feel pretty good to see how diet and a plan can heal your body.

-raster

tdbaby

Newbie it sounds like we are going through this together.I did not drive while on the fast. I am taking 2 days off the fast because I was feeling light headed and difficulty forming thoughts. I am on the stage 2 diet and plan to fast this weekend again. I still have not had a decent BM and this is annoying to me. I feel like toxins are just festering. I used the acacia instead of the husk, I have husk if I need to replace the acacia. For some reason my body must not look at acacia as fiber?! I will check out the constipation section 🙂 I have also investigated coffees which don’t carry the mold risk. They are wet processed so the beans top layers which contain the mold are stripped. I have low hydrochloric acid, so 1-2 cups is beneficial for my digestion.

tdbaby

I purchased the swedish bitters. I drink it at night before bed. The molybednum (sp) really helped with the dizzy light headed spells!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Strict Cleanse’ is closed to new replies.