Stool test results

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stool test results

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Finally got my stool tests back. Highly sensitive to gluten so eating oatbran did not help, sensitive to yogurt a little bit so I’ll cut that out for a bit. But it shows I have a fungal yeast problem. It says unspecified yeast, anyone knows what that means? I’m a positive two out of four. Cool thing is that it shows what I have and what it’s sensitive to. It’s sensitive to garlic, olive leaf, nystatin, diflucan, catalytic acid and undecylenic acid. It said no overgrowth of bad bacteria or parasites but they are hard to find. Plus the fungi I have is resistant to gse, uva ursi, wormwood, black walnut and even oil of oregano. That’s crazy. I wanna take these results to the drs that said I don’t have a yeast problem. I have a long road ahead of me still but happy they found yeast

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

I had a 2 out of 4 as well. I am finally feeling like most of it is gone. it’s been 7 months for me. really made a difference when I went from 1.5m of Nystatin to 3m per day. now if only I could cure the leaky gut! I think this will be even more difficult.

moochpb

I was positive two in October also so I m bummed as why it is still at positive two. However I just started nystatin three weeks ago. Its been four months total of treatment, my digestion of protein is so damn low even with my enzymes and my damn leaky gut. Were you bloated? Did the nystatin help with the bloating. The dr said Im bloated due to bad digestion and the fact that I have yeast overgrowth. I just don’t get the undetermined yeast that shown up, why didn’t it say Candida? kinda confusing to me

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

no, I wasn’t bloated.

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

Where did you get the testing done? 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It doesn’t say candida because they do not want to acknowledge it as a problem because then they will be unable to treat it. Doctors don’t treat gut disorders from my experience. Is there drugs marketed for treating candida? Is there a single drug that will make you feel normal? The answer for most people is no.

-raster

moochpb

I got the testing done at my Dr office. The metometrix tests are good. I definately have a yeast issue and they want me on Nystatin and sf722 for another three months and might add diflucan. So who knows. My issue is my digestion is awful. Leaving me bloated

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

When you say Dr office, you mean your regular MD right? Not some biopath/holist?

moochpb

He is an md that knows about yeast, heavy metal toxity and so on. Finally found someone knowlegable

flysmart
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

moochpb:

Which metametrix tests did your doctor order?

I would like to get one or more done to look for candida, parasites, or any other digestive problems, etc.

I looked at the metametrix website, and they have many tests (http://www.metametrix.com/test-menu/profiles/categorized).

My doctor does not know anything about these issues, but he would order the tests if I tell him which ones are needed.

Thanks!

moochpb

I know it’s the new metometrix test. Tested for yeast, bacteria, parasites and other stuff. Which showed I have low pancreatic function. I don’t know which one exactly but it’s the newest one. Give them a call

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out this link for candida testing:

http://www.candidaplan.com/store/Candida-Testing/

-raster

flysmart
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Thank you moochpb and raster!

moochpb: Who do I call?

Raster: There are several tests in that URL, how do you decide which one to get done? I would like to figure out which ones would be sufficient.

Also, did you order these over the Internet? Is it a reliable way to order them through the Internet or should I just go to my local doctor and ask him to write on order for these tests so that I can get them done locally?

Thank you!

moochpb

Google metometrix stool test and call them. They can send you a test

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Stool test results’ is closed to new replies.