stool test negative for yeast

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions stool test negative for yeast

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

emz333
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 49

hi there, i have been convinced i have candida, for a long time.. the most obvious symptoms are my toe nails and finger nails are lifting from the free edge and i get gunk in my eyes if i eat anything sweet eg fruit. i am on antibiotics at the moment for chronic staph infected full body eczema, taking high dose probiotics.. ended up in hospital a couple of weeks ago, i told them about all my symptoms and they did a colonoscopy and endoscopy and biopsys came back no fungus.. seen a naturopath had stool test and it came back negative for yeast, but i read it turns into a fungus? also had alcat food allergy test done and it said negative reaction to candida albicans.. BUT i have had a live blood analysis done about 6 months ago and they said they could see candida in my blood, about a year ago i had a colonic done and they said they could see candida coming out, also i get eadaches nausea after taking antifungals.. i DEF have leaky gut

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The tests can be inconclusive…unless you do 2-3 of the tests then you may not get a positive diagnosis. Only a doctor can diagnose you with this, you shouldn’t diagnose yourself.

http://www.candidaplan.com/store/Candida-Testing/

We all have yeast in our bodies, its just a matter of whether its pathogenic or not. You could have tested when the yeast was non-pathogenic.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘stool test negative for yeast’ is closed to new replies.