Stool Test "Moderate Yeast"

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stool Test "Moderate Yeast"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

misschemie99
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi Everyone,

Recently, I have been suffering from severe side pain (that worsens with walking) and as a result, visited the doctor. I had a stool sample test that he said was completely normal, but it stated, “moderate yeast present”. Does anyone have any opinions on this? He was completely unconcerned. I had the stool sample test because I had been noticing stringy white material.

I should also mention that I’ve been suffering from anal itching, constipation, bloating, indigestion and general malaise. I recently began to take omeprazole. I have a high sugar and alcohol diet, though I am technically underweight. I used to have vaginal yeast infections while in college, but have not had one for a long time.

Should I start an anti-candida regimen or am I just reading into things? I am pretty bummed out and disgusted about all of this.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like you need to clean things up and get healthier imo…if you want another test as verification, I would try out the candia5 test.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Stool Test "Moderate Yeast"’ is closed to new replies.