Stool Test doesn't show Candida but I know I have it!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Stool Test doesn't show Candida but I know I have it!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mela14 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mela14
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I have been dealing with Candida for years! I also have CFS/Fibro and interstitial Cystitis. I have lots of food intolerances and terrible allergies. I was doing a little better for a while and started eating cookies, cakes, pasta and pizza! Things got worse so I went back to basics.

I started treatment in a new Integrative Facility. Anyway, it’s been about a month and I have stuck to their diet…which means so sugars and white starches. I have started eating brown rice and seem to be doing ok with digesting it but I think it is feeding the Candida! I am not sure what to do. My stool results did not show Candida. It showed poor digestions of meats and vegetables. After being on the diet a month the Dr. had me do an Ultra Clear detox and I got sick from the first dose! I was also given some supplements that made me totally sick! I know I have some food allergies so we are going to test for that now.

I know the Candida is worse because it shows in my fingernails and I can’t get the Vaginal yeast under control!

Do I need to take matters into my own hands and make the diet even more strict? I’ve doubled my probiotics to 2 capsules of 30 billion organisms. how high should I be going? He does not have me on any anti-fungals. I started myself on a low dose of grapefruit seed extract.

I am so disgusted becasue nothing seems to be working and my gut is in terrible shape!

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

When I was allergy tested using the NAET method with my naturopath we found out my body doesn’t like proteins like meats either, but is okay if I take a digestive enzyme (HCL)with the meal.

Body not being able to digest food is a cause of candida overgrowth sicne it stresses the body, and may be one of your causes. You can pick it up at a supplement store or naturopath office. You may also want to try other digestive enzymes if you also have trouble with vegetables.

Of course for me it took awhile to get in the habit of taking with food (still forget once in awhile). So on top of ridding body of candida, we must correct the situation that caused it as well, in order to keep healthy enough to heal.

mela14
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Thanks for the response. Coincidentally, I picked up a multi enzyme yesterday and tested it with my meals even before I read this reply. I think I was able to tolerate it ok. I only took half of it with lunch and then the other half with dinner. I have to be very careful with new supplements as I have so many intolerances! Anyway, I’m going baack to the store to buy a bottle so I can take them regularly. I had only gotten a sample packet to try. It’s got lots of enzymes in it but I noticed that it does not have betain hydrochloride. I am considering adding that separately as I feel I am probably low and it would benefit my digestion.
    I just came from the doctor and they took 4 tubes of blood to test for delayed food intolerances. I had this done about 6 years ago and it helped to know what I was reacting too. Of course things change and I h ave a new doctor so I am curious to see what is going on. I get pretty sick after eating certain foods and am not sure if it’s because I am not breaking them down or because I have an intolerance.
    Thanks for the reply. Hope you are doing well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Stool Test doesn't show Candida but I know I have it!’ is closed to new replies.