Stool question to stage 1 diet members

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stool question to stage 1 diet members

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi guys,

I am now nearly 2 month in the stage 1 of our diet and wonder how your stool looks like. As we all eat about the same type of food we should I guess have the same stool or? Now what worried me is that I felt quite terrible today. I wondered about the toxins in my system and the condition of my liver.

Searching the net I found this:

Light Coloration of Stool

If the secretion of bile pigments is blocked due to the some obstruction like low bile secretion or due to bile duct blockage, the stool of the patient shows the first signs as it becomes pale and lighter in color. Irregular as well as irritable bowel movements are also accompanied with the onset of a disease of liver or gall bladder. The stool is naturally of dark color because of the bile. The light color of the stool is an indication of low bile production or there is some blockage in the bile duct. The bile duct can be blocked due to scarring, stones or inflammation of the membrane. Even gray stool and the pale stool are classified as light colored stool.

Now, for me it is like this that my stool if very light, a kind of light green. No darkness at all or brown like one would think stool should be. How is your stool are you too having light green stool? Or grey-green like me?

cheers
    Thomas

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Nobody???!!

;-(
    cheers
    Thomas

Riinehart
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

hey thomas…

i’ve been strictly on the diet for just about 12 weeks now (i’ll post more about my story and progress soon), and my stool was exactly as you described for approximately the first 10 weeks.

for what it’s worth, finally in the last 2 weeks, the darker brown color has come back. not sure what any of this means with regard to liver health, bile production, etc., but thought i’d let you know to perhaps alleviate your concerns.

with regard to having bad days, i also still have some very bad days, but they are much less frequent than in the past.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would just say that mine has changed colors, texture, and thickness throughout my recovery. I was a once a day person for a long long time but now I am twice a day type of guy. I used to have IBS very often and especially after alcohol. Now things are a brown/green and are very long and less thick.

-Raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Stool question to stage 1 diet members’ is closed to new replies.