Stomach issues better, head issues persist, any advice/thoughts?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stomach issues better, head issues persist, any advice/thoughts?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dfase 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dfase
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

I’ve been having issues for a couple of years — been on a strict diet of green veggies, meat, eggs and occasionally almonds and butter for about a year. My doc has been trying some different things (enzymes, Difulcan, Cipro, oregano, garlic). I’m better than I was a year ago, but still having issues.

My question is: stomach issues have almost completely disappeared, no gas, bloating, diarrhea. But the “head issues” still linger. Periods of fuzziness, irritability, drowsiness. They aren’t nearly as severe as they used to be, and mostly occur when i need to eat. A meal usually gets me back to normal for a while. Has anyone else had experiences similar to this? Any thoughts on how to address these symptoms?

Doc recently did a adrenal hormone test, came back normal. Stool sample showed some yeast (although it said not candida), high “bad bacterial”, low “good bacteria” and a little low on PH and some enzymes.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Stomach issues better, head issues persist, any advice/thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.