still struggling

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions still struggling

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

Hey Katie started my acupuncture today and really helps me feel better all around already !

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

That’s awesome! I think the longer you do it, the more it helps, so keep it up if you can for a while. I think sometimes just having someone who looks after you for a while is nice as well. Also, see if they will do “seed beads” on your ears for you. My acupuncture lady does them on me and they are pretty great! They operate on acupressure and usually stay on for several days!

I had to have another biopsy today. 🙁 However, doc says place is small so if it is carcinoma, should be okay to remove with surgery…

hope4eva77

k i will ask about that girl thanks

im sorry to hear that is the surgery a simple one ?

Kag

The last two surgeries were fairly simple but it took a little adjustment afterwards because they take a piece of you off down there, not fun… don’t want to go into too much detail. I am pretty down right now… trying to think on the bright side. Lucky that I have a good doctor that knows what to look for, that cares for me, and let’s me pay slowly… At this point, I just treat the cancer like it is a chronic disease.

hope4eva77

Well I hope u won’t need anymore surgery.that’s good your trying to keep ya head up its not easy to b positive sumtimes , focus on u and u will beat it !

I’ll pray 4 u

Kag

Thanks sweetie, I need all the prayers I can get.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘still struggling’ is closed to new replies.