Still not sure if it's candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Still not sure if it's candida

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fourpey 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Fourpey
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hi i’m a 26 year old male, 3 months ago I went through a whole month of antibiotics to treat a uti caused by E. Coli. 2 days after completing the treatment (with succes) a very mild irritation appeared on my glans and a bit worse with occasional inflammation around my meatus. I’ve been prescribed all sorts of creams (Fucidin H, Canesten, Cortisone 0.1%) and a treatment of fluconazole but nothing worked at all. These are my only symptoms, no digestive, energy or concentration issues, just mild irritation on head of penis. The dermatologist said it “might” be a mild yeast infection when she prescribed the fluconazole but I am starting to really wonder if it is.

The question is: can a candida overgrowth only cause one single symptom, and if it can, will this diet ever get rid of it? Or maintain balance?

I skipped the detox because I have no digestive issues and am starting probiotics 2 weeks into phase 2 and nothing at all has changed.

Thank you for your time!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

If you’re not experiencing any other symptoms, try treating it topically first. Coconut oil is something that people try.

Fourpey
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I’ve tried treating topically already but nothing seems to cut it. I tried canesten, coconut oil, raw shea butter, and I am currently using man1 man oil it seems to be keeping things from getting worse but nothing more… I really don’t know what I’m dealing with since there is no discharge, no burn or itch, just visual redness and irritation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Still not sure if it's candida’ is closed to new replies.