Stevia/Xylitol – Any Limits on Consumption

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stevia/Xylitol – Any Limits on Consumption

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Is there any limit for Stevia/Xyletol Consumption/day.

I would like to use it in Coconut Bread instead of Salt, The previous time I put 10 packets it wasn’t sufficient. I want to put more. Will this help Candida Over Growth any.

I would also like to use it in preparig lemon juice and other stuff.

Please let me know if excess Stevia/Xylitol Consumption will create any problem.

Thank you

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Stevia with inulin is a good choice. The inulin (may read as FOS on the label) is a prebiotic which is food for the beneficial bacteria. Use it like you would sugar if you didn’t have Candida, within reason in other words.

Able

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

The Stevia I bought says

Ingredients: Dextrose, Stevia Leaf Extract
    Sugars Less than 1g/ Serving
    Serving Size = 1 Packet

We blend with dextrose, an all natural carbohydrate derived from corn.

Is it alright to use this one for now, or should I dump this and get a new one which contains inulin.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

nikki wrote: The Stevia I bought says

Ingredients: Dextrose, Stevia Leaf Extract
    Serving Size = 1 Packet

Is it alright to use this one for now, or should I dump this and get a new one which contains inulin.

*************************************************************************************
    No.

http://www.amazon.com/STEVIA-POWDER-PACKETS-NBY-Size/dp/B0029SAG3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332731368&sr=8-1

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

nikki wrote: Ingredients: Dextrose, Stevia Leaf Extract
    Serving Size = 1 Packet

Look for pure Stevia extract, Nikki. Dextrose is a type of sugar which is capable of feeding the Candida. It doesn’t matter if it’s only 1 gram per serving, most people receive a definite reaction from any amount of dextrose.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stevia/Xylitol – Any Limits on Consumption’ is closed to new replies.