stevia / oatbran

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions stevia / oatbran

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I have chosen to eat oat bran and coconut bread with stevia, right away on diet as its just to limited for me to follow thru. I’m wondering if the reg oatbran that’s instant is OK, the only ingredients is oat bran. Also is it OK to use alot of stevia?

I notice I’m using alot of it putting it in my tea & bread / oatbran ,thank u

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

The bread is a good treat. I ve been eating it and it hasn’t done anything bad to my symptoms. I don’t see an issue but I think I did read too much stevia isn’t that great but I use stevia for my oats, bread and yogurt

hope4eva77

ok yeah mayb i should try to chill on the stevia but not now as im still adjusting .
    are u eating plain yogurt ?im trying to avoid it cuz it has sugar but i like the coconut bread recipe with it as it dosent need all those eggs .

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This isn’t a no sugar diet but a low sugar diet. There is no way to avoid sugar while on the diet, it exists in everything. A head of lettuce contains 3g of sugar. An onion contains 8g of sugar.

I would try to get the bob’s red mill oat bran if possible, its very high quality.

-raster

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I like the Bobs Red mill oats. The yogurt is good for putting good bacteria in you and boosting your immune system which I m struggling to maintain. I will do yogurt once a day and I m also drinking plain kefir too. Low sugar is ok

LESNYC
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 16

raster;32632 wrote: This isn’t a no sugar diet but a low sugar diet. There is no way to avoid sugar while on the diet, it exists in everything. A head of lettuce contains 3g of sugar. An onion contains 8g of sugar.
    -raster

Wow! I sort of remember this, food/glucose/brain but reading it again is super enlightening. A little confused though… If veggies have sugar, how is the diet effective? Is it by killing the yeast? Sorry if this is a dumb question….

hope4eva77

I think the point of diet is 2 starve it so it makes the antifungals kill it. I have tried to take antifungals without diet & it did not work.

I think diet is necessary however it also seems almost impossible to maintain, it surely takes a strong will to do it and I am in alot of pain and still mess up!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘stevia / oatbran’ is closed to new replies.