Stevia – Certain Brands

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Stevia – Certain Brands

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  skyblue 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

skyblue
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

Greetings.

I’ve had Candida for six months, and I’ve got this Candida diet under control, or so I thought. I have continued to have symptoms from day one, mild to not so mild. I eat only meats without sodium injections, and only green vegetables that are listed on the diet, plus ACV, Oil of Oregano, from which I experienced terrible die-off symptoms after starting, and various other herbs and vitamins. Still, the Candida persisted. I was literally racking my brain trying to figure what in the world I was doing wrong. “Finally” … today I discovered the culprit. I’ve been using a particular brand of Stevia to sweeten the water I drink which contains the oregano oil as well as two to three times a with my ACV water. The pack clearly reads, “Stevia in the Raw” … but today out of the blue, I decided to look at the pack to see if there were any other ingredients. Much to my surprise, this brand contains Detrose. What on earth made a company with supposedly ‘healthy alternatives’ to sugar decide to put this in their brand?

So, please read those ingredients before you purchase this product.

Happy dieting, Sky

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Stevia – Certain Brands’ is closed to new replies.