Sterculia for fibre supplement

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Sterculia for fibre supplement

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LindaLou 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LindaLou
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi from Australia. Just joined this site and have a couple of initial questions to start off.
    Gastro-enterologist recommended Normafibe, which is Sterculia 620mg/g to normalise BMs (I have IBS). Does anyone have info on this. Oops, just had another look and it contains sucrose 🙁 Thats a shame, because at least my BMs had settled down. Is there something similar that someone can advise me on? Also, I’ve been taking, as well as bathing in, ACV but saw somewhere to keep away from vinegar. Could someone help with info about this too? Thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need raw organic ACV and not distilled regular ACV. There is a big difference. The raw stuff is fine but the distilled ACV can cause problems and can feed candida.

An alternative to your fiber supplement would be to try inulin (aka miracle fiber) but consult your doctor first…this could make it worse as well. Other supplements that improve digestion include digestive enzymes, trace minerals, and bitters.

-raster

LindaLou
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks for the info – I’m ok then, because I’m using Braggs raw organic. Now to look in to the digestive probs . . .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Sterculia for fibre supplement’ is closed to new replies.