Starved off my Candida in 4 days by this method

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Starved off my Candida in 4 days by this method

This topic contains 51 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Kamilion
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 15

420Biker, I was also smoking, vaporizing, injesting and even juicing marijuana buds myself pretty much after I was diagnosed with Crohns (My Naturopath diagnosed me with Candida sometime before that). Also all my marijuana I used in the past was 100% medicinal, potent and pure. I was an occasional smoker prior to that diagnosis. It does make you feel incredible, almost normal again but I found it masks symptoms of Candida, and during the burnout stage I was getting thrush or that fuzzy white tongue symptom, especially after smoking a joint. It depresses your immune system and limits your body’s ability to fight off Candida, and the reason you feel better is because your body isn’t producing “die off” reactions because it’s not responding to the Candida infection as it should be.
    “We conclude that marijuana smoking does not alter phagocytic behavior or the respiratory burst of human PAM, but marijuana smoking does decrease the ability of human PAM to destroy ingested Candida albicanus.”
    http://www.drugscience.org/Petition/C2B.html

In some minor cases I guess it is not absolutely crucial to quit. And believe me I am still all for medicinal marijuana, it’s a fantastic remedy, it was near impossible for me to quit, but I’m more committed to getting back to health. And as for fruit I’m not so sure that works for everyone but if it works for you that’s great! Keep updates!

Kamilion
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 15

I have heard of hemp oil and it’s uses, I’m curious if you used traditional methods in producing yours? I’ve found that juicing buds in the past gave me the most beneficial effects with my IBD symptoms, I’m not so sure if it benefited my condition in the long-term.

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

Finally a fellow smoker on here 😛

Ive tried juicing bud as well too, i find that juicing leaf works just as well though, just doesnt taste as good. I noticed it made my allergies really bad, but the oils from the leaf seem to help lubricate your stomach and whatnot.. when you juice bud raw,the antioxidants more powerful than some vitamins.. and it has really good anti inflammatory benefits too. But it didnt make enough of a difference to me to be worth the effort. Supposed to be really good for some health problems though, and the benefit of this way is that you stay alert during the day. I hear it works best for preventive medicine than anything though.

For the oil,
    first i freeze the bud, so cholorphyll does not come off the plant, crush the material.

soak the bud in 99% iso… it is the cleanest extraction method… i soak it for 3 mins, then soak the same material again for another 3 mins to get the final 20% of the THC. Make sure you use more than it takes to cover the bud.

I use a full oz of high grade indica bud, i soak a bit at a time then throw it all in a coffee pot… then i turn on the coffee pot and let it sit for a day or so.. until its almost done cooking… then i put the oil in a small metal measuring cup, and add 5-10 drops of distilled water, and cook it until there is hardly any water left… since water evaporates at a higher temp than the iso all the iso will be evaporated.

This method is used for treating cancer patients.. 2lbs of bud will make 2oz of oil, and will be enough to cure almost any cancer in 3 months.

It does lower your immune system slightly but that is not relevant, it has other healing properties. I agree with you, smoking a joint does make your candida worse.. thats because it contains slightly cancerous compounds, and also when you smoke you are destroying 95% of the healing properties of cannibis compared to ingesting it as oil.

THC in its purest form, has antifungal properties… heres my theory how..

you know how they say when you smoke a joint it gets stuck in your fat cells? Well thats because THC binds in between you cells, and it stays there for a long time… if you fill your cells with enough pure thc (and other herbal oils) then there isnt room there for fungus to spread. It works kind of like coconut oil except it sticks to your cells for a longer period of time. Just like any antifungal it should be used to finish off your candida… the trick is you need a ton of it at once. If you take it when you are fasting it will have more of an affect as well… since the food soaks up some of the thc. Its expensive as hell, your best bet is to get some good seeds or clones and grow it yourself… that way you can use awesome organic fertilizer too. It only costs about $50 to grow $2000 worth of herb indoor once you set it up, most strains will finish in less than 3 months.

Another cool thing about cannabis… it does not affect your breathing whatsoever… in fact this 20 year study claims it can help your lungs… more oxygen in the blood is a good thing for the fight against candida.

http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2012/01/pot_smoking_not_linked_to_breathing_problems_may_h.php

Somewhere on one of my FB pages i have a scientific explaination of how hemp oil has antifungal and anticancerous properties too, ill have to look for it.

bullandbear
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

Able900 wrote:

I figure that I cannot afford to lose more weight with a strict adherence to the candida diet.

Are you using virgin coconut oil and eating avocados in your diet? These alone stopped my weight loss from occurring, and as you add more of the coconut oil, the weight slowly starts to return. If you’ve not used it, start with one teaspoon of coconut oil and work your way up to 14-16 teaspoons a day.

Able

I am currently taking only 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. I’ve not been eating avocados. I need to find more high calorie foods. Thank you for the advice.

I find it very difficult to stick to the protocol.

Not sure if anyone here works out in the gym with weights? What has been your experience with regards to body composition. The weird thing is that I’ve been losing a lot of bodyfat more than muscle. Does my candida strain like fats? I can start to see outline of my abs but I’d trade it for being plump again anytime and not having to deal with the chronic pain, asthma and digestive problems.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

bullandbear wrote: The weird thing is that I’ve been losing a lot of bodyfat more than muscle. Does my candida strain like fats?

You might consider going easier on training while combating candid, which would help. My hunch is fat is easier for the body to covert to glucose, thus it raids fat storage prior to muscle storage. When the fat is used up, it’s going to look for something else to support the calories needed for your workouts. But, I’m NO expert…take what you like and leave the rest.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

420biker wrote:

The only reason marijuana is illegal is because it cures cancer way better than chemo, and they cant put a patent on it because its a herb. Also, another reason is because the FDA is run by the people who own the banks and pharmacuetical industry, and THC is a better alternative to over half of the pharma drugs. There is a lot of deception behind the miracle plant.

Hi Biker,
    I am not for or against anything. For me is good what helps people, so if marijuana helps that is good to me. But I wonder a little about your bland statement about the benefits off marijuana in connection with cancer. Why do you think Bob Marley died on brain cancer? He was smoking joints all his adult life every day?

yours
    Thomas

marytrary
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Thankfully I’ve never needed to fast or put my body through hell because I have zero willpower for that. I’d rather scratch all day for weeks than go without my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Anyway, I take Fluconazole for my thrush. I get it every year after my summer bikini wax but it’s soooo worth it, that’s why I keep having the wax regardless. The results are amazing but I do get thrush from whatever products they use. I used to when I was younger too, using anything perfumed or whatever and so have always avoided products like that but for this annual trip to the beautician’s. ‘Cause I’m so used to it I got sick of having to get a prescription every time and looked to see if I could obtain the stuff and I found The Online Clinic. They have other treatments for thrush too so if you don’t like Fluconazole, you’ll have options. Anyway, my prescription sits there basically until I need it and then I go in and order online. Basically, people seem to be going through a hell of a lot to get rid of it when a few tabs will get rid of it. Lay off the alcohol and to ease it I lob on some probiotic yoghurt. It really cools me down and the swelling goes down too.

420biker

Im pretty sure bob marley died of toe cancer, but marley loved his joints… he would smoke pounds of joints. The problem with smoking weed is that it contains slightly cancerous compounds in the leaves, which is extracted when you make hemp oil. Also paper, and butane are also cancerous, and to top it off when you smoke weed you lose 95% of it healing properties as well. So he was filling his body with slight poisons and he was only delivering 5% of the healing properties to his body… so he was not filling his cells with pure THC and CBD. I doubt the benefits of hemp oil were even discovered yet either… he died around 1980.

CBD is an oil in the plant that promotes healthy cell reproduction.. our cells are always reproducing, and in cancer they reproduce cancerous cells. But CBD allows the body to create healthy ones which is a huge part of the healing process.

420biker

Yeah ive tried the pharma stuff out… how long do you take it for? I only took it for about a week, my mouth cleared up for that week but it came back just as bad as ever. They are pretty expensive too.. like $20 a tab. But still, having to do the same thing every year isnt something to look forward to, but hey if you have money to burn why not. But the toxins are still in your body and they arent doing you any good.. and they are some of the worst substances that can possibly be in the human body, is what they taught me in nutrition courses.

Fasting is tough the first time you do it, but after you do it once you will have no problem doing it again, you build a tolerance to how hard it is. The problem is that we tend to rely food for comfort, and we never really experience hunger. What fasting does is teaches you how to find your comfort zone without having to use food to get it, so in the end it makes you more efficient.

But fasting is cheap and it works well, the trick is you gotta eat lots of strawberries once your stomach is empty. You dont have to be starving to death to get benefits from it either… but the more empty your stomach is the more it will clean you out. It also helps me sleep, wake up more refreshed, think more clearly, it got rid of my althetes foot and ringworm as well too. Also im not affected my allergies as much either. The best part of it is knowing that i can cheat on my diet and get away with it by fasting afterwards.. normally bad food gets stuck in your intestines and whatnot and feeds the infection… but the lactic acid breaks down the toxins and gets rid of them. I dont even use psy husk or betonite clay anymore because i dont need it.

I think the reason why most of us are here is because of some kind of allergy that is making our livers work harder than they need to… this impairs the immune system and makes us vulnerable to infection since our body is working too hard trying to fight the allergens. Allergies dont aways mean stuffy nose either, there are all kinds of symptoms like headaches, sore throat, excessive hunger, etc. This is why i believe fasting and fruit is the best solution… the liver needs extra vitamin C to deal, and the fungus requireds strong acids to break it down properly.

soon
    Replies: 27

I use a vaporizing pipe. I mix lavender, st. johns wort, chamomile and mary. Very uplifting!

420biker

Right on vaporizers are awesome… with a true expensive vaporizer i notice that it doesnt affect my candida at all.. those volcano ones are pretty cool, that fill the bag with smoke….. i tried smoking some leaf once with one and it tasted like bud and got the whole room wrecked with 1 bowl lol!

Try making some of my hemp oil and smoking it with the vape… it will destroy you lol

Just a note to people on the fruit cure… it may cause leaky gut to get worse. So if you have been having stomach issues, do not try the strawberry clease yet… wait until your gut heals some more. The lactic acid and sugars will make the leaky guy worse.

But strawberries are the number one cure if you ask me… once you are able to use them anyway. If you want proof they work, next time you have a bad flare up in your mouth, take a small fresh strawberry, let it sit in your mouth until it dissolves, brush your teeth after. You will notice the fungus comes off your tongue like nothing.

420biker

Heres some tips for strawberries… make sure you check them very throughly for mold and defects when you buy. buy locally if you can, and they will last longer.

To make them last longer, as soon you get them dry them off with a towel or paper towel, then put it in a bowl with plastic wrap. Do not cut them.
    Right before you eat them rinse with water, and wipe again with a paper towel.. this cleans them much better than just running them under water. Make sure you dont eat the tops, they are not clean… but dont cut them off either because it will instantly kill vitamin c (they taught me this in nutrition course).

One more thing… make sure you eat some raw veggies after you eat the strawberries… this is a must because once the acid breaks down the toxins, you need fibre to push them out. It also acts like a sponge to the fungus, and the veggies will bring your stomach acid back to a normal level. I just found out strawberries dont have lactic acid in them… they have 5 different kinds of acids though which is what cleans you out.

soon
    Replies: 27

You might want to try to follow up the strawberries with apple cider vinegar. That works for me if I have a reaction to a food. Just be careful that you don’t over-do the sugar. I used to eat so many dates that I’d become drunk off of them. The yeast beast…

420biker

Alright so i have been doing the fruit fast every morning since the other day.. skip breakfast for a while, eat some strawberries (and sometimes blueberries as well) followed by a piece of raw celery. I started out with a bit of fruit but i slowly progressed with more. Around 6 i have a decent sized dinner, with meat from the stage 2 diet.

It has helped me stay clear so much that i have been able to get away with eating a bit of sugar for dessert. usually 2 granola bars which contain 10g of sugar each, and sometimes i dip them in honey too

Last night i ate a bunch of prunes and raisens for dessert.. which still do contain sugar, but they contain potent antioxidants so they are a good dessert.. but yeah this morning i did the spit test and it looks like my candida is finally now gone!

For the spit test you spit in a glass of water first thing in the morning before you brush your teeth… if the water gets cloudy and strings come down off your spit you have a yeast infection.

I still had a small amount of thrush at the back of my tongue but im sure that will go away in time now that the candida is gone. i just need to stick to a decent diet and eat lots of antioxidants.

I would not be cured if it wasnt for the strawberries… but they probably would be even more effective if you just take small bites and avoid eating the inside of them… this is where most of the sugars are in a strawberry by the looks of it.

One thing that has helped my candida alot is to never drink water after a meal… this floods your stomach and it prevents it from breaking down the food properly. Drink lots of water in between meals, and a fair amount before meals. Drinking cold water after a meal also has been shown to promote cancer.

CandidaDefined
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 29

Fruit cleanse? Is that a different method? I’ve been following thecandidadiet cleanse, then strict diet very closely. I thought it was important to stay away from fruit, because of the natural sugar?

Also, you said that Melatonin can have long term issues? I take a melatonin every night before bed. I thought it was all natural and the best thing to help me fall asleep.

This diet is so confusing. Some people say one thing others say another. Is there a way to see if the candida is going away (however slowly)? Something to give me some faith that all my hard work is paying off?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Starved off my Candida in 4 days by this method’ is closed to new replies.