starting the cleanse-have a question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions starting the cleanse-have a question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joy 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

joy
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 33

Hi,

I will be starting the 7 day cleanse on monday without the colinics. With the broth, can I buy organic broth and drink this instead or do I have to make it. Also, Able posted an alternative to the beniotite clay liver drink….it involved lemons and something else, but I can’t find the recipe now…if someone remembers where is it or has the recipe I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Lemon juice is perfect to have throughout the Candida treatment period; and pure, fresh lemon juice is a great way to start a detox, especially if you’re eating a clean, detoxing diet.

Lemon juice helps to relieve symptoms indigestion, heartburn and bloating.

Flushes out toxins and bad bacteria and acts as a blood purifier and cleanser.

It makes a perfect liver tonic by encouraging the liver to produce additional bile which aids digestion.

Drinking it regularly aids in the elimination of waste and helps to cure digestion and constipation.

It contains high amounts of vitamin C.

Good for curing urinary tract infections.

Lemon juice also contains natural antiseptic agents.

Digestive Grape Bitters is also a fine liver flush product, but it should be used before or immediately following a good meal. Let me know if you’re going to purchase the Grape Bitters, and I’ll give you some more information about taking them.

As long as you purchase organic broth, it should be alright. Have you already found where it may be purchased?

Able

joy

Able900 could you give me the recipe for the liver drink with lemons? Also, would I take the grape bitters as well as the lemon drink? Thanks for all the info on lemons! Didn’t realize they were that beneficial. Yes, I can buy organic broth at my local grocery. You mentioned in another post something to take to minimize the die-off symptoms….I beleive it began with an M….would I take this as well during the initial cleanse (detox broth, detox drink etc)?

Thank you

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Joy.

Drinking one glass of warm water before anything else in the morning is a great way to start the day by flushing your kidneys.

The detox lemon drink is about as simple as they come. Simply use a whole, fresh lemon; squeeze the juice into a glass of water and drink up. You should do this three times a day using a whole lemon each time. If you absolutely can’t stand the taste, you could add just a bit of Truvia (natural sweetener) for taste, but don’t overdo it with the sweetener on the detox diet.

An herb which can help with general detoxing is Milk Thistle. The components will bind with as well as coat the liver cells, and the phytochemicals will not only heal any previous liver damage but will also protect the liver from future damage.

If you want to take the Digestive Grape Bitters as well that’s fine as they are no less than excellent at cleaning and flushing the liver, the bile ducts, and the gallbladder, plus they will increase the flow of digestive juices which helps resolve any disturbances in the digestive process characterized by flatulence, heartburn and bloating. In addition to all of this, bitters stimulate the repair of the intestinal wall lining or mucosa, so the bitters can be used in case of Leaky Gut Syndrome which stems from the Candida infestation.

The bitters should be in a liquid form and are normally sold at health food or vitamin stores. The dosage suggested on the bottle is not necessary because the bitters work simply by nerve stimulation by coming into contact with the bitter receptors (vagus nerves) on the back of the tongue which then release the needed enzymes. This process presents a cleansing effect on the liver so it is important to drink plenty of water throughout the day to prevent a strong detox reaction. Since the principle is to stimulate the bitter receptors you only need to taste the bitterness of the herbs, therefore 1/2 of a dropper full on the tongue after meals will be enough to do the job, regardless of what the label may say. No matter what you read from here on out, you will not need to purchase additional enzymes as long as you use the Grape Bitters. Remember that you’ll need to take them before or immediately following a meal – followed by plenty of water.

As far as the supplements for die-off symptoms are concerned, the product is Molybdenum, a natural trace mineral already found in the human body. You can take up to 250 mcg three times a day when the symptoms are at their worse, but start with just one dose, and you can take it at any time of the day with or without food. In this case the pill form is perfectly fine and much more convenient.
    The other product is Candidate by Native Remedies, this one works on a immediate basis, so you don’t need to take it unless you begin to feel a die-off reaction approaching. You should probably read the post titled “Die-off Dangers” which I posted on August 27.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Able

joy

Wow! Thank you so much for all of the information. I will post how I am doing on the cleanse. I start in two days!

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘starting the cleanse-have a question’ is closed to new replies.