Starting the Candida diet in a couple weeks, have some questions!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Starting the Candida diet in a couple weeks, have some questions!!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  leiaorgana58 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

leiaorgana58
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

1: Can I use CandiGone (from RenewLife) for my cleanse, instead, or do I need to use what’s recommended in the book?

2: When I start the diet/detox/cleanse, should I keep using my Prilosec OTC for my acid reflux?

3: I’m currently using the probiotic Ultimate Flora 15 Billion. Can I still use that during the diet?

4: I’m also currently using Candex (by Pure Essence Labs). Is it okay to keep using that?

5: Is it okay to keep using Colloidal Silver (I just spray it once in my mouth 3x a day or less)?

Thanks for you help!!!

🙂

lolcandida
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 32

Candida is not cured by the candida diet. Candida is brought on by hypothyroidism. You can cure hypothyroidism along with candida by eating a high carb, high protein, caloric surplus diet. I recommend you obtain your carbohydrates from raw honey or fruit juices/fruits as these are the sources best tolerated when one has this condition.

Cleanses will only worsen your condition as sugar is greatly deficient in those who have candida. The liver can only store glycogen for 8 hours if in a healthy state. In those with candida the liver will not store glycogen for this long a period. When the liver runs out of stored glycogen fatty acids are liberated from the tissues causing a stress hormone cascade the weakens the body and allows candida to flourish.

Supplements will not beat candida because candida only overgrows when the immune system is not functioning and hypothyroidism has set in. You need to work on correcting the underlying problem which is a lack of carbohydrate/sugars, protein, calories or all of the above.

leiaorgana58
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

ok, I’ll take that into consideration, lolcandida. I’ll take your route if the candida diet doesn’t work for me.

Anyone else?

🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Starting the Candida diet in a couple weeks, have some questions!!!!’ is closed to new replies.