Starting Supplements/vitamins/minerals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Starting Supplements/vitamins/minerals

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rosie04 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

EricaI
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 17

Hi Everyone,

I’m new here and will be starting the diet within the next two weeks. I’m researching supplements, vitamins, minerals and herbs.

Based on the vitamin protocol, should I start taking them all at the same time?

Molybdenum I’ll take before I start the diet along with milk thistle, nettle leaf and coconut oil.

As far as antifungals, if I just get the coconut oil and sf722, do I need to alternate the caprylic acid, oil of oregano and red thyme oil? If so, what kind of red thyme oil is best, I can’t tell when I search it on amazon.

What about vitamin c, a, d, d3, e, biotin, iodine, mineral supplements? Do I start them all at once and on the first day of the diet?

Should I take the calcium orotate, magnesium and zinc in addition to the mineral supplement?

I’m also looking at taking ashwaganda and 5-htp. Anyone taking both and is it ok to take both?

Right now I’m only taking a prenatal vitamin, which I’ll stop taking.

Lastly, any recommendations on brands to buy or it doesn’t really matter?

Thanks for any advice, much appreciated!!

Erica

Rosie04
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 13

The best persons to ask is either Able or Raster. All the best, I am also new here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Starting Supplements/vitamins/minerals’ is closed to new replies.