Starting program midstream

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Starting program midstream

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vcs60 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vcs60
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi, I have purchased the Ultimate Candida Diet and wanted some advice on starting the program. I had been taking probiotics pretty regularly before I read the about this program for the first time. Before buying the program, I had read that I would need an antifungal and, having done this pill form of cleanse in the past, I bought Solaray’s Yeast-Cleanse and started taking it right away. But, I had not done a real detox. So here I am one week into the Yeast-Cleanse and wondering if I should stop taking it while I do the detox. And should I should I continue taking the probiotics or not?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Most of us are not doing the ultimate candida diet so we can’t exactly answer your specific question about their protocol. However, you should in general focus on detoxing throughout your treatment because if you don’t, then the toxins will build up and essentially make you feel bad.

-raster

vcs60
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks, Raster. I will definitely go ahead with the detox and continue with detoxifying teas, etc. I was actually wondering whether or not I should stop the Yeast-Cleanse, which is an antifungal, for the first week of the detox program. Perhaps it doesn’t matter whether or not I do, but the Ultimate program advises starting with the detox and do it for 7 days before starting the probiotics and antifungals. I suppose the Yeast-Cleanse could either assist the detox or make it harder on my body.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Starting program midstream’ is closed to new replies.